What's with the payout decrease

23/07/2016 updates:

• Amulet Coin multiplier reduced from 1.5x to 1.25x
  • Elite 4 (Hardest difficulty, lv 100) base payout from 60,000 to 50,000
  • Base rematch rates for non-Elite 4 NPCs have been adjusted from (1.0x for high NPC payout, or 1.5x for low NPC payout) to 1.3x  

I mean it doesn't seem like a huge deal, but what's the deal with the decrease in payout? Is it because of the new multiplier rates for the npcs or what.

Edited by FuzzyRegirock
I finally fixed the quote box after 6 minutes

They also buffed vs seeker payout.

Probably, the elite 4 was just way too op in relation to island runs.

So they nerfed one, buffed the other, so that it's not pooped to do isles. you can do either one, even if e4 is still prob better.

There are like 3-4 npc that pay more now... rest pay less.  Island runs pay less than ever before.

All of six isle got nerfed.  7 isle is all less except the gentleman at the end.  isle 5 girls are more.  Overall they reduced payout by quite a bit

Well actually, it wasn't really nerfed. Although 95% of NPCs payouts got nerfed, there were a few NPCs that got increased by a lot. The girls on Route 13 + 15 for example. You can make 43k by beating 6 trainers in no longer than 5 minutes. If you did islands along with the 4 trainers on 13+15 you'll still gain more than you used to.

The way I look at it is, you can beat the 6 girls for like 43k in a few minutes, then you're given the option to go beat all the nerfed NPCs on the islands which in total would still give you more than you would before, granted it would take you a few minutes longer. For me, I like to just beat the 6 trainers and scrap the others because I'm lazy, so it's a good thing for me.

Either way, the rewards will be increased in the next bug fixing update within the next couple of days, according to Kyu's post.

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Well actually, it wasn't really nerfed. Although 95% of NPCs payouts got nerfed, there were a few NPCs that got increased by a lot. The girls on Route 13 + 15 for example. You can make 43k by beating 6 trainers in no longer than 5 minutes. If you did islands along with the 4 trainers on 13+15 you'll still gain more than you used to.

The way I look at it is, you can beat the 6 girls for like 43k in a few minutes, then you're given the option to go beat all the nerfed NPCs on the islands which in total would still give you more than you would before, granted it would take you a few minutes longer. For me, I like to just beat the 6 trainers and scrap the others because I'm lazy, so it's a good thing for me.

Either way, the rewards will be increased in the next bug fixing update within the next couple of days, according to Kyu's post.

^Thanks.  I didn't know rt 15+13 got buffed.

17 minutes ago, Raederz said:

They buffed a lot and nerfed a bit. Still a buff regarding 3 days before.

And ... Dude ... This e4 ... No reason to complain rly

From what I gather e4 requires teams of level 100 pokemon. Many players including myself don't have this because in the past there was no reason to have more than a few level 100's.  Will be a few weeks minimum, possibl even a month before I can farm e4... so... yeah...

7 hours ago, Murcielago said:

From what I gather e4 requires teams of level 100 pokemon. Many players including myself don't have this because in the past there was no reason to have more than a few level 100's.  Will be a few weeks minimum, possibl even a month before I can farm e4... so... yeah...

You cant believe how easier it is to get xp now.

5 hours ago, frogbussoms said:

Since we are fixing the games economy

I believe the current shiny rates need to be nerfed, i'm tired of them flooding the market.

It needs to be at least 1 in 1,000,000

I dont know if I have to blame u cuz u're serious, or laugh with you cuz u're jokin. Btw, how can u think staff put a 1/1.000.000 rate ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.