[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

Oh and speaking of worse managers.. I want to say JJ should definitely be in there for best manager. Like seriously, from straight up 2 loses at the start, moral levels were pretty low.. to bring it back like we did was a great feeling, if you guys could see our 9 pages of team PMs, you can see how he's always trying to raise our moral and make sure we all have everything we need to give us the best chance to win. I don't know of other teams as versatile as ours, he's put bow in every tier, me in 3 tiers, yubel in a couple, sweet in a couple etc and since week 2 it really has worked well as shown by the results, so props for that.

34 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I loved this season's sportsmanship and fairness though:

1. Jice refusing to play for greck

2. Rai refusing to play for greck

3. Gazelli case

4. Craig refusing to play cuz he "quit"

5. 3 Salty Suite battles chosen to fight, only one actually played

6. Zeiko signing up for ORAS OU, refusing to play, causing one of the biggest dramas in the PSL history

7. More drama

Reveal hidden contents

did I forget something?

You know the rest. Makes me think if I really wanna play the next season if it even comes up

Lol yeah I'm with doc - why in the world is drama considered a bad thing? A lot of the rule breaking you mentioned can and will be cleared up when the rules get an overhaul - part of the problem is that I was forced to make shit up as I went. But yeah no one is forcing you to play, if you wanna chicken out next season because you're upset with a couple players on other teams this year then that's your choice 

oh and salty suite was destined to fail, sadly. It didn't work in SPL this season either but I wanted to try it anyways. Wasn't a big deal imo, since it took the place of nothing during mid season. But I guess you just wanted 7 billet points? 

Edited by Gunthug

One last thought before I put my phone away and get some work done lol

This is a game, guys. It's a fun, simulated season where we see which manager can assemble a group of battlers that wins the most. When people take it so seriously that they feel the need to cheat, yeah it sucks and it's unfair. But the rest of us are just here to battle and have fun with it. Try not to get wrapped up in all the negatives and just enjoy it for what it is - the only remaining unofficial tournament, a relic from a time when community run projects still  flourished

Just now, BurntZebra said:

Cheating is ok when you don't get caught, and if you do get caught, just act like no one else knows about it so you can get free rematchs when it matters

thanks

and can you (or someone else) do it in a more serious way (again)? ^^

Just now, KaynineXL said:

Don't worry Gunt, people just want more drama so they switch sides periodically.

Well fuck you too. I guess it was too obvious from my side

Totally seriously tho I wanted a rematch and I still think it was the most fair thing to do.

3 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Well fuck you too. I guess it was too obvious from my side

Totally seriously tho I wanted a rematch and I still think it was the most fair thing to do.

I'm not saying it is a bad thing to do that.

I personally like the drama, so keep it up.