[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

Except for the best sport known to mankind.

If a player fails a drug test in baseball because he's roided out of his mind, his team doesn't forfeit every game they won up until that point. The player is banned for 80 games and the team moves on without him

But you said it yourself, if someone on a showdown tourney gets caught cheating, he gets an auto loss and gets black listed for a while. And I see we like to copy showdown on everything. So why not this time too?

18 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@RysPicz I thought we squashed our beef, but here you are putting me down because you took offense to something that wasn't offensive. You and Lion are so sensitive that I can't even mention your names without it becoming an insult. Please, just reread what you posted one more time.

I'm simply getting tired of you putting me into half of the posts you make and pick on me on every occasion. If you are searching for some homólove than your man is @BlackJovi not me.

I sure am sensitive, but that's part of me. I'm well aware of it.

I was just letting you know that what you posted wasn't going to be a welcome surprise full of likes and lollipops. 

20 likes for one post? Can't wait when Europeans will wake up and shower me with more, finally my life will be complete

Literally, the only, single, one person who cared about the post, me, was you. Literally only you. Wanna be friends again or want me to invite you on facebook or what? I really, really am confused.

Still don't know what this is

Now, as for your last comment. I've beaten you as equally as you've beaten me. I have a lot of success in this game, but you like a few others have the right to say you've beaten me on a fairly big stage. I can applaud that, just don't rub my face in the dirt about it.

I'm not rubbing any dirt or discrediting your competitive successes at all, I'd be a fool to do something like that even after the outcome of the salty suite battles. Although I'm not really sure if you've beaten me as many times as I've beaten you, whatever.

I'm too lazy to quote the last part (6:20 am, I haven't slept all night), but if you're brave enough to play me in my main PokeMMO tier- OU, I will think about challenging you later on.

EDIT:

21 likes, wop

Edited by RysPicz
Just now, LionKIng said:

But you said it yourself, if someone on a showdown tourney gets caught cheating, he gets an auto loss and gets black listed for a while. And I see we like to copy showdown on everything. So why not this time too?

The only time I've seen someone get banned for ghosting on smogon was for an individual tournament (smogon grand slam this year, IIRC). Yeah they get a 6 month tournament ban, zeikooo has also received a ban. I'm not aware of any high profile ghosting cases from the SPL but feel free to go dig one up and tell me what they did

5 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

gluumac, tj, senj, ari, coolio, and probably others taht don't want to post here. 

I haven't seen any of them voice their opinions by themselves without you having to spoon feed them what to say

and then when they say something its like 1 sentence like "oh yea, me too"

I mean we still end up having a majority and we got 3 managers and 3 captains and top notch players to agree with the rematch and you got what?

2 managers (I'll give you that), ppl from ur team, a few good players, and TJ?

I mean from the looks of it everyone wants to see your team get their ass kicked whenever possible and it seems like your too scared to face it head on.

4 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Except for the best sport known to mankind.

If a player fails a drug test in baseball because he's roided out of his mind, his team doesn't forfeit every game they won up until that point. The player is banned for 80 games and the team moves on without him

I liked it because I read the first line and thought it's about football

then unliked because it's about baseball

smh

1 minute ago, JIceJDragon said:

I haven't seen any of them voice their opinions by themselves without you having to spoon feed them what to say

and then when they say something its like 1 sentence like "oh yea, me too"

I mean we still end up having a majority and we got 3 managers and 3 captains and top notch players to agree with the rematch and you got what?

2 managers (I'll give you that), ppl from ur team, a few good players, and TJ?

I mean from the looks of it everyone wants to see your team get their ass kicked whenever possible and it seems like your too scared to face it head on.

exactly my point, Its because of me that they all have this decision. They discard what zeiko and osuki did and attack me and my team instead. Thats just biased as fuck. 

2 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

Interesting gun thug... but isn't the individual player penalized heavily with monetary fines?  Perhaphs 100M yen fine to who ever it was that cheated.  IF failed to pay whole team booted?

I think they lose their salary for the games where they are suspended? Not 100% sure, but yeah its basically a fine. 100m is a little much though lol, and I don't think a fine really solves the issue here - the outcome of the ghosted match

5 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Literally, the only, single, one person who cared about the post, me, was you. Literally only you. Wanna be friends again or want me to invite you on facebook or what? I really, really am confused.

I'm from the old school bro. You put up on your side and beat me. It's like a school yard fight. I ain't here to hold grudges, so let it go. 

5 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I'm not rubbing any dirt or discrediting your competitive successes at all, I'd be a fool to do something like that even after the outcome of the salty suite battles. Although I'm not really sure if you've beaten me as many times as I've beaten you, whatever.

I'm too lazy to quote the last part (6:20 am, I haven't slept all night), but if you're brave enough to play me in my main tier- OU, I will think about challenging you later on.

And I already agreed to any PokeMMO tier. Let's OU for sure. Just figure out what the wagers will be. 

6 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

exactly my point, Its because of me that they all have this decision. They discard what zeiko and osuki did and attack me and my team instead. Thats just biased as fuck. 

no from the looks of it only jj dislikes you that much

xploz and other players hold nothing against you, they just want to see this end fairly. If you can't see it that way then why not just believe in one of ur teammates to win that last match? I mean as a good manager you should at least believe in Spaint to win this one match. 

Destruct, BlackJovi, XPLOZ, fredrichnietze, Qbeertje, SpartacusGD, JIceJDragon, Gunthug, Forfiter, Eggplant... I mean this list just increases by the minute. Can't you just see its not just that its fair to both teams, but the community agrees with this. I mean even players from god damn lion's team want to see the rematch. @OrangeManiac

EVEN BOWSER WANTS A REMATCH

Edited by JIceJDragon

Off topic but just an observation: Why isn't PSL only about OU-UU-NU-Doubles in PokeMMO, like why you have to play on a different game ( Showdown ) other tiers such as DPP OU AND ORAS OU and then relate it to an event held in PokeMMO. It could be 2 NU's and 2 Doubles instead.
Like at least there wouldn't be such ghosting problems.
Just saying.

5 minutes ago, Lazaro23 said:

Off topic but just an observation: Why isn't PSL only about OU-UU-NU-Doubles in PokeMMO, like why you have to play on a different game ( Showdown ) other tiers such as DPP OU AND ORAS OU and then relate it to an event held in PokeMMO. It could be 2 NU's and 2 Doubles instead.
Like at least there wouldn't be such ghosting problems.
Just saying.

PokeMMO matches can be ghosted too

1 hour ago, DoctorPBC said:

im in verm 7 if you wanna try again that bad... like man its just a game chill

1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

freds nonsense

GG buddy, you took all that RNG and did better than last time!!!! way to go!!!!

Also nobody take fucking bets with fred, uguu didnt pay up for me beating him yet again... I guess the salt was real

25 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

The only time I've seen someone get banned for ghosting on smogon was for an individual tournament (smogon grand slam this year, IIRC). Yeah they get a 6 month tournament ban, zeikooo has also received a ban. I'm not aware of any high profile ghosting cases from the SPL but feel free to go dig one up and tell me what they did

http://www.smogon.com/tournaments/spl/rules

Just go to the last comment. Pretty sure ghosting is a more offensive crime than anything else put in there and they get a loss if rules are not respected. 

Just my 2 cents on the matter :)

1 minute ago, DoctorPBC said:

GG buddy, you took all that RNG and did better than last time!!!! way to go!!!!

Also nobody take fucking bets with fred, uguu didnt pay up for me beating him yet again... I guess the salt was real

first off you said no to the bet. second you owe me 1 yen asshole. third i outplayed you and wiped out your whole team and you got lucky inn ludi vs ludi uguu. kys