Remove Exec/Commander Cap

xSparkie

Question

Not sure how many other teams have a problem with this, but it feels restricting to have at most 5 Commanders or 3 Executives for a large team. It would easier for the leader of the team to decide how many Officers, Commanders, or Executives they want. This isn't necessarily a priority for the devs, but just something to consider in the near future. 

6 answers to this question

That limit is the only thing giving commander and exec any reason to exist. Without it, the permissions could simply be distributed between Officer, Member, and Grunt since there's a whole 3 things a person can/can't do depending on their rank. 

7 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

That limit is the only thing giving commander and exec any reason to exist. Without it, the permissions could simply be distributed between Officer, Member, and Grunt since there's a whole 3 things a person can/can't do depending on their rank. 

Yeah you got a point there, but I still think how many ranks and the distribution of the permissions should be decided by the leader. This makes it less restrictive and allows them to run their teams the way they want it to. 

22 hours ago, FinnTheMember said:

Teams are just chat groups in this game. must change completely.

I Agree

There are a lot of things you could do to make teams even more fun!

Its an open gate leading to new events, Locations, Items and so forth

Edited by Keihatsu
Update

After three friends started this game , they are creating a team for communicate. LOL . Must be able to create CHAT GROUPS in game. So people can join more than one chat group and invite others etc. Chat group leader can manage this group. 

So teams can be little leagues that every players can join to them. Teams/leagues can only creatable from devs. And these devs can manage them as a boss/admins. Weekly team/league tournaments. Winner players (example best 3 players in league) of the leagues/teams can join to global official tournaments.Something like this . Just an idea.

Summary : teams are really needless in this game now.

Spoiler

PS: I am hosting tournaments every saturday in our team. If anybody wants to join this fun. Whisper me