Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MsKatsu

Hello, I'm new here c:

Recommended Posts

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

I'm new to the forums - I played a long time ago, but now I'm back

I've been playing Pokemon since I was little, and I stopped after ~Diamond/Pearl

Out of the 15,000 hours I've probably logged on Pokemon, I've never seen a shiny!

(I have caught a Pokerus though >.< )

 

[IMG]    [IMG]    [IMG]    [IMG]    [IMG]

 

About Me:

IGN: MsKatsu

Name: Kaitlin (Kate/Katie works too)

Age: 19 (10/3/96)

Ethnicity: French/Caucasian

Favorite Music: Dark Ambient, Witch-House, Post-Hardcore, and Rap (NSFW - Language)

Favorite Colors: Purple, Pink, and Black

Favorite Food: Italian

Favorite Movies: Django Unchained, Shutter Island, As Above so Below, & Spirited Away

Favorite Pokemon: Mew, Plusle/Minun, & Espeon

 

 

Interesting Facts:

-I'm tiny... 5'4" and ~100lbs

-I had to leave my College shortly after getting admitted to the President's Honors List (3.8 GPA)..

I enrolled into my next semester classes and wasn't able to get refunded for any of them... >.<

-Got kicked out of my house (sexuality) and was forced to live in a druggie home for a month.. I moved out and I'm currently

living on my own in an apartment. I still don't have a job yet either... fun

-Almost got kidnapped when I was a little kid on Halloween.. I went out at like 1am and saw a car pull up

next to me (thought it was a friend), and two adults jumped out with a big white bag and tried to

grab me.. I ran away and they chased me in their car until I hid in someone's yard and lost them..

 

[IMG]    [IMG]    [IMG]    [IMG]    [IMG]

 

Links:

Steam

MyAnimeList

 

 

If you've read this far, share some fun facts about yourself; I'd love to go through them :)

 

 

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Edited by MsKatsu

Share this post


Link to post

Hey hey, welcome back! I am sorry you had to go through all that :/

 

Anyway hai I am Mike, I am 19 years old and I am from the Netherlands. I am also a big fan of cake. C:

 

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, TheChampionMike said:

Hey hey, welcome back! I am sorry you had to go through all that :/

 

Anyway hai I am Mike, I am 19 years old and I am from the Netherlands. I am also a big fan of cake. C:

 

Hope you enjoy your stay.

 

I've never been a huge fan of sweets, guess that's a good thing though!

 

Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post

Hello there. It's always nice to see a returning fan of PokeMMO!  I hope for the best for you in your life.  Things can only get better!  Keep your chin up!

 

I'm Chuck, my age is not that important :P  and I'm from the USA.  I love being outdoors, favorite actives are canoeing and bike riding/trails.  Live for SciFi, enjoy horror flicks, and spend countless hours on Netflix when I'm not out and about or with friends.

 

Welcome back, enjoy your stay!

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

Hello there. It's always nice to see a returning fan of PokeMMO!  I hope for the best for you in your life.  Things can only get better!  Keep your chin up!

 

I'm Chuck, my age is not that important :P  and I'm from the USA.  I love being outdoors, favorite actives are canoeing and bike riding/trails.  Live for SciFi, enjoy horror flicks, and spend countless hours on Netflix when I'm not out and about or with friends.

 

Welcome back, enjoy your stay!

 

I would absolutely adore doing stuff outdoors with a significant other, that sounds really fun. The whole walk around in the forest at night while it's storming and holding hands sounds really cute to me. Unfortunately for me, I live in a desert... haha

 

Anyhow, thank you :)

Edited by MsKatsu

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Toast said:

hi im toast nice to meet u

 

i have this friend named yubel^12 he's french too and hes pretty sexy, have u seen his avatar? maybe u guys should talk or something

 

@znk26pls respond

sry toast but yubel^12 have already girlfriend ( i think it's girl with 12 u ) 

 

Welcome Mskatsu ! 

RNG need women , we need you :p 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Crazyhell said:

sry toast but yubel^12 have already girlfriend ( i think it's girl with 12 u ) 

 

Welcome Mskatsu ! 

RNG need women , we need you :p 

thats flava's bae tho

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, 001 said:

your concept of the word 'fun' seems to be a bit distorted

 

nevertheless, welcome

 

That made me laugh, thanks :)

 

'Interesting Facts' would probably be the better term, haha.

 

12 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

Welcomes

 

@Toast cant catch shinys either maybe start a group or something

Haha, thank you. My luck in almost every game is pretty horrid, so I guess it's expected of me to never find any on my handhelds c:

Edited by MsKatsu

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome n.n <3

 

there's a lot of stuff do on here, you can come be kawaii with me at vermilion, or you can y'know, comp with these nerds

 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, mayuyu said:

Welcome n.n <3

 

there's a lot of stuff do on here, you can come be kawaii with me at vermilion, or you can y'know, comp with these nerds

 

I'm currently just playing through both of the regions right now. Once I've finished, I'll probably just talk to people and try to breed/battle a little bit. I won't be that great at competitive play, but I'll try at least.

 

I don't really see that many people hanging around and talking, so I'm not sure how well that scene will keep me entertained.

Edited by MsKatsu

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, mayuyu said:

there's a lot of stuff do on here, you can come be kawaii with me at vermilion, or you can y'know, comp with these nerds

52933083.jpg

 

Also, welcome! I'm Aimi (both my name and IGN) I enjoy Purple and Grey colours. Some of my favourite Pokemon are Quagsire, Gardevoir and Crobat. I'd love to chat with you ingame and help you with breeding/comp if you'd like. Only shiny I've caught is a shiny Absol in Y (Sadly, my Y cartridge is MIA). If you have any questions feel free to PM me ingame or on forums.

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

52933083.jpg

 

Also, welcome! I'm Aimi (both my name and IGN) I enjoy Purple and Grey colours. Some of my favourite Pokemon are Quagsire, Gardevoir and Crobat. I'd love to chat with you ingame and help you with breeding/comp if you'd like. Only shiny I've caught is a shiny Absol in Y (Sadly, my Y cartridge is MIA). If you have any questions feel free to PM me ingame or on forums.

Interesting favorites... The only shiny I've ever owned was a Crobat; a friend gave it to me in elementary school for some of my new Pokemon. I don't really care for the shiny Crobat though since it's not really mine.

 

I know a decent amount about IV/EV/Natures, I just don't know much (if any) about move sets, tiers, and breeding. I've tried looking up stuff for breeding before, but it all seems really confusing to me. Anyhow, I'll get into it all eventually, it might just take a while.

 

Also, your signature is wrong... haha

Edited by MsKatsu

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

Hmm, you sure? I do know my shit...

Well I mean, it's the site that pulls the information - but yes, it's incorrect.

Edited by MsKatsu

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, MsKatsu said:

Well I mean, it's the site that pulls the information - but yes, it's incorrect.

Seems I'll have to complain. Thanks for notifying meh

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, notmudkip0 said:

Seems I'll have to complain. Thanks for notifying meh

The site only really correctly pulls information from people who don't know how to encrypt their connection/data, but you can't see what's displayed for them anyhow so it doesn't matter much.

 

Anyhow, do you know much about breeding on here?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, MsKatsu said:

Anyhow, do you know much about breeding on here?

If you look under the guide tavern Gilan has a guide on breeding, worked well for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, MsKatsu said:

The site only really correctly pulls information from people who don't know how to encrypt their connection/data, but you can't see what's displayed for them anyhow so it doesn't matter much.

 

Anyhow, do you know much about breeding on here?

Still fun to put up for messing with people

 

And yes I know plenty about breeding here

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.