Hello, I'm new here c:

4 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

Torin, 22, actually ranked #1 in all tiers on this game so you can ask for pointers whenever. ill be honest you should get out before you get to deep in. This is all i do now and i cant stop. Someone help me

Since I have no job, I kind of just sit around at my apartment 24/7 so I don't mind... it'll give me something to do at least.

2 hours ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

NO JOB ON 3

i wanna kms

I'm with you on that one..

For level 50 battles/tourns, do your Pokemon actually need to be level 50 or do they get capped/reduced..?

Edited by MsKatsu
3 hours ago, MsKatsu said:

I'm with you on that one..

For level 50 battles/tourns, do your Pokemon actually need to be level 50 or do they get capped/reduced..?

It gets capped to 50 (reduced only)

Also, welcome Ig, gayme is bad, quit while you can

Edited by LifeStyle
28 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

It gets capped to 50 (reduced only)

Also, welcome Ig, gayme is bad, quit while you can

I think it's entertaining, I'm not going to get too much into it though. I honestly just need something to occupy my time while I sit at home all day.

Hello other little girl. You need to lose some height. 

Do you like kancolle? I have an anime thread in the multimedia section is you ever want to post there and chat about it. I'm just judging by your avatar - which is pretty cute. 

Edited by Emlee
spelling
49 minutes ago, Emlee said:

Hello other little girl. You need to lose some height. 

Do you like kancolle? I have an anime thread in the multimedia section is you ever want to post there and chat about it. I'm just judging by you avatar - which is pretty cute. 

I'm aware of it, but I haven't seen/played it or w/e. I just like the artist a lot, and he tends to draw a lot of Kantai stuff.

I don't really watch anime a whole lot (as you can tell from MAL), but I do enjoy it.

Edited by MsKatsu

Oh, hi. Welcome back. 

Nice to meet you. I'm myself in PokeMMO since a long time now (some years). So, you are free to ask me anything you want. 

Bonne chance avec la suite, jeune femme. ^^ 

Spoiler

English translation: Good luck with the future, young woman. ^^

Edited by Otoya
Translation added.
1 hour ago, Draekyn said:

Welcome

@Otoya

Spot on english translation

femme=woman most of the time, wife means that she's married

la suite=the future (in this specific case), the next would mean something like "le/la prochain(e)"

tldr google trans is utter shit

ty, i'm not using this thing ^^

i'm using my own words (atm i'm learning 5 languages, its hard for my little head u know xD)

Edited by Otoya
14 hours ago, RysPicz said:

h-hi...

Hello c:

7 hours ago, Otoya said:

ty, i'm not using this thing ^^

i'm using my own words (atm i'm learning 5 languages, its hard for my little head u know xD)

Ooo fun! What languages?

3 hours ago, ShadowGary said:

Learning Japenese ain't going to get you anywhere, scum

To be fair, it's fun to learn different languages so that you can explore the world and be able to interact with others more proficiently. I personally think traveling to other countries would be very fun and each one would be a unique experience. Not to mention, it will help you land some jobs, which is nice. Also, learning a language is entertaining and a fun challenge for some people. I, myself, could never learn more languages - it's too difficult for me, although it would be fun to know more.

Anyhow, you may think it's silly or stupid, but it's his life and that's what he wants to do :)

14 hours ago, ShadowGary said:

Learning Japenese ain't going to get you anywhere, scum

You never know. I can fluently swear in 12 languages, it came in handy many times. Also you literally never know where life is going to throw you and what people you are going to meet... A bit of spanish I learned helped me in MMO as well.

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

You never know. I can fluently swear in 12 languages, it came in handy many times. Also you literally never know where life is going to throw you and what people you are going to meet... A bit of spanish I learned helped me in MMO as well.

weebs

15 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

Hi,

I AM XPLOZ.

Reveal hidden contents

Join RNG, so many sexy french guys in this amazing team.

You aren't kidding, damn.

From what I've seen on the profile pictures, there are a lot of cute guys on that team...