Runescape Private Server(s)

Yo, any1 plays or used to play Runescape? well I did, and it got boring so we found a new private server 

http://www.roatpkz.com here is the link, server is mainly to PK and smash other kids like @ShadowGary 

so if you're up to play pm me in game and ill give ya instructions if you need it

Here's a pic with me with two plebs @Platoons @KaynineXL

cd38ad9a0c3c748d0f6c5903fed87fef.png

Pic of me killing some kid. Current KDR is 226 kills, 86 deaths. 2.63

Spoiler

5ba66e25c73fc37a81e5f2a83b07a02c.png

Gareh

84c09212fff937081e9c4a34fdbff9ee.png

NO GRIND NEEEDED. 

Edited by BlackJovi
8 hours ago, shervinz said:

OSRS >

didnt even play it tbh 

11 hours ago, TheOriginal said:

I prefer skilling and questing, and if I could boss over PK I would

thats just what ppl that suck at PK do 

19 hours ago, Gilan said:

is there an experience/level mod on that server? I don't feel like grinding all of those levels again...

LF u in server 

3 minutes ago, Gilan said:

I've been helping my brother move since yesterday. I've also been busy on my rs3 account lately, as well as pokemon go. I'll get on to the server on sunday.

what do you do on rs3? skiller/pure/wot? 

50 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

what do you do on rs3? skiller/pure/wot? 

it started out me just wanting to get 99 in ranged, defense, attack, hp, agility, cooking, firemaking, fletching, theiving, hunter, and slayer (aka, making an account that resembles a ranger from the ranger's apprentice books), but now my goal has kinda evolved to max out the account >.<

edit: the account's name is Ranger Gilan

Edited by Gilan
26 minutes ago, Gilan said:

it started out me just wanting to get 99 in ranged, defense, attack, hp, agility, cooking, firemaking, fletching, theiving, hunter, and slayer (aka, making an account that resembles a ranger from the ranger's apprentice books), but now my goal has kinda evolved to max out the account >.<

edit: the account's name is Ranger Gilan

damn boi u about to do it! well gl, its pretty hard unless you bot like everyone xD 

5 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

damn boi u about to do it! well gl, its pretty hard unless you bot like everyone xD 

Well, I already have 6 99's and plan on getting at least 2 more before summer is over. And I can proudly say that my account is bot free ;)

edit: the account was created about a year ago and I hardly ever play during the school year. I must say that dual screens really helps for the afk training XD

Edited by Gilan
34 minutes ago, Gilan said:

Well, I already have 6 99's and plan on getting at least 2 more before summer is over. And I can proudly say that my account is bot free ;)

edit: the account was created about a year ago and I hardly ever play during the school year. I must say that dual screens really helps for the afk training XD

gosh man, 6 99s no bot? u a god