Koffing's Toxic Tournament [OU] (Tuesday 12th July)

jDMV3en.png

Details:

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players | 6v6 Overused

Date & Time:

Tuesday 12th July | 10pm BST : 5pm EDT

Registration will open 30 minutes prior to the tournament. You will be able to register for a tournament on the top floor of a Pokemon Centre, through the battle PC. The PC you need is the one on the right, which I am standing in front of in the picture below. You can also register for the tournament by clicking the PvP menu option (Masterball icon on the bottom right of your client).

Clauses:

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

Banned Pokemon:

OU Tier Ban List:

Dragonite | Salamence | Tyranitar | Wobbufet | Dugtrio | Gengar | Blissey

Prizes:

First Prize

koffing.gif

Shiny Gift Koffing

Your choice of nature, two moves, 2x31 and 4x25 IVs

&

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1000 Reward Points

Second Prize

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

Third Prize

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points 

Additional Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ (only applies if you fail to reconnect).
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.

Host: Noad

4 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

Sure, any idea of what to bet on?

Well, it's not going to be league.. How about - Doubles: Rendiz v DoctorPBJ

I bet DoctorPBJ will win.

Edit: Oh and noad that avatar matches the blue of your Game Master title, look on the bright side.

Edited by KaynineXL

Self-KO Clause: If both players have only one Pokemon left, moves which KO both the user and the opponent (e.g. Explosion, Selfdestruct, Perish Song, Destiny Bond) are not allowed and will break Self-KO Clause. This will result in a loss for the user of the move. If recoil damage (e.g.Take Down, Double Edge, Submission, Struggle, Volt Tackle) would cause a tie, Self-KO Clause does not activate, and the player who last attacked is the winner.

When you win the match but get fucked by a bug. Focus punch shoulda from loom would've taken care of skarm, and I woulda had the ez win. but ofc, to the aid of aw, bug comes to their rescue. Hope this shit gets fixed, before another scum like kriger who doesnt deserve to win, wins. 

14 minutes ago, Gazelli said:

When you win the match but get fucked by a bug. Focus punch shoulda from loom would've taken care of skarm, and I woulda had the ez win. but ofc, to the aid of aw, bug comes to their rescue. Hope this shit gets fixed, before another scum like kriger who doesnt deserve to win, wins. 

We're looking into this.

• Noad locked this topic