[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 7

On 2016/5/25 at 5:28 AM, DoctorPBC said:

Guess I should elaborate more on those OP picks of mine, brutal honesty at its finest.

8: The Road Ninjas

The potential for upsets is there, but they are going to need 4 or 5 of them each week if they are going to get anywhere. Spent too much on players who can't guarantee wins each week and they look like they are sorely missing players in certain tiers.

On 2016/7/11 at 10:40 AM, DoctorPBC said:

Made a permutations if u wanna OP it Gunt

Road Ninjas: 100% ending the season in 1st place, no results change that

The Raging Lions (0) vs (8) The Road Ninjas

OU1: Walpayer v SpartacusGD

OU2: DoctorPBJ v Qbeertje (Activity)

UU1: ElCoolio v xXLegacyGiXx

UU2: Ryuun v Yangsam (Activity)

NU: Giantpipe v ShadowGary

Doubles: Fredrichnietze v JIce

DPP OU: Spaintakula v Gunthug

ORAS OU: JayMetaGod v Zeikooo

op 

Considering all that's been going on, I think it's time we take a moment to learn some history:

PSL Season 1: There was no Mountain... only promises of Shiny Metapods laughing maniacally. 

PSL Season 2: Team Mountain narrowly misses the playoffs after Archinix fails to play his final match for the Mountain. We finish with a record of 3-4-0.

PSL Season 3: Team Mountain finishes in last place with a record of 0-5-2 (yea 2 ties uguues). We lost 0-8 Week 1, which was capped by Cody's activity loss to Varathorn. 

PSL Season 4: The Mountain imploded and was thought to never be seen again #mariachis

PSL Season 5: Team Mountain's redemption story. From the bottom to a guaranteed playoff spot and vying for the #2 seed in the playoffs. Fucking HYPE. 

tl;dr Team Mountain had a shitty Season 3, but our record likely won't be the worst. *Looks casually at UFO. 

wait... 0-5-2 ???

that means there is a lot on the line!

1- if heroes lose, ufo can tie mountain for worst ever

2-if heroes win like 5-3 or some shit, riga's point probably stands

3-if heroes 8-0 ufo, jj gets to talk back to riga (the likeliest scenario)

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

Anyhoos, an 8-0 is an 8-0 is an 8-0. Trust me, I know. And in regards to not being the most embarrassing? I think that honestly was. Kanzo killed ya'll. Should have just tried to play your match on Monday. 

It's most embarrasing if you end up being 8-0'd by the shittiest team in the whole competition, not by the team that has had nothing but wins this season, sooo?!?

14 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

what happened to

Desu is the big boss so he is the only one to have a gif avatar. 

Also I wouldn't use it anyway incase there was a photosensitive player browsing the forums. I also removed it from your post for the same reason. I would feel bad if someone got hurt. 

(That's my role of responsible adult done for the day)