[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 6

34 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

500k is shit not a prize and the guy I'm about to battle isn't worth the effort. For the whole pot I might think it over but for 500k I don't feel like moving my ass

do it for camy

48 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

500k is shit not a prize and the guy I'm about to battle isn't worth the effort. For the whole pot I might think it over but for 500k I don't feel like moving my ass

This shitty Bowser approach is such a lame cop out. At least with bowser it sorta works because he just recently beat frags in this psl. With you it's literally just talk. Get your fucking balls up forf. You too jj. "Hurr I don't wanna play because I'm ass at vgc but I'm gonna say it's rng before it even happens" 

I already said I'd battle. I already changed the tier to nu. I ain't ever scurred.

I just need time. Which is this weekend. I'll pm forf no doubt, I'm just working 6am to 6pm in the hospital right now after getting my ass kicked by my board exam for the past 6 weeks.

Edit: only unfortunate thing though is that I'm on call at the hospital this weekend so realistically we would probably play next week in the evening my time (like nowish)

Edited by DoubleJ

Just to keep you guys in the loop, I had an amazing opportunity fall into my lap by sheer luck recently which means I'm finally gonna start getting paid them big bucks (direct deposit for my student loans, ofc). The downside is, I'm gonna be working 8:30 am-7:30 pm Monday-saturday for the first month -.-

This doesn't mean I'm gonna stop hosting (or playing in) PSL or anything, just that the updates may be a little less frequent and I may miss out on some awesome smack talk like fred v PBJ today. Bear with me, please

13 hours ago, Telf said:

do it for camy

Convincing...

13 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

This shitty Bowser approach is such a lame cop out. At least with bowser it sorta works because he just recently beat frags in this psl. With you it's literally just talk. Get your fucking balls up forf. You too jj. "Hurr I don't wanna play because I'm ass at vgc but I'm gonna say it's rng before it even happens" 

I've beaten doublej twice in our recent tournament meet ups (final matches, one of them includes a 6:0). Is this really all talk in your opinion?

Regardless, I'm open to play this at any given time as long as it's not during late night hours. Tough to belive you guys care about this shit more than I do

28 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Convincing...

I've beaten doublej twice in our recent tournament meet ups (final matches, one of them includes a 6:0). Is this really all talk in your opinion?

Regardless, I'm open to play this at any given time as long as it's not during late night hours. Tough to belive you guys care about this shit more than I do

Was it recent? The last time I remember you guys dueling was, uhh I think it was an unofficial where you swept with Venusaur like 6 months+ ago?

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Was it recent? The last time I remember you guys dueling was, uhh I think it was an unofficial where you swept with Venusaur like 6 months+ ago?

The unofficial happened in April (pseudo-uber). Venu sweep was PSL MVP cup (OU) in ugh, february I think but I'm too lazy to search for it now

E:

c4afdec4dc2138505cde6d85cf049007.png

10/10

Edited by RysPicz
1 hour ago, KingBowser said:

I do recall JJ beating you twice in ladder more recent than that mvp cup though.

Oh wow was it twice? Man you're remembering more of my battles than I do. Did you mark that day in calendar to celebrate it each year?

Edited by RysPicz