HunGrey Games - 23rd July - An All Tiers Tournament - Comps & 3m Prizes !

43 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

Elcoolio

UU

You have to answer a little quiz to be in:

1. Who's my favorite soccer player

2. What is my favorite TV serie

3. What is the name of my mother

4. Who is my best friend in pokemmo

5. What was my favorite pokemon when i was child

6. What is the last concert i saw in live

You have not the right to fail

1 hour ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

can i change my tier to ou?

ok

1 hour ago, CaptainGrey said:

You have to answer a little quiz to be in:

1. Who's my favorite soccer player Marouane Fellaini

2. What is my favorite TV serie Gossip Girl

3. What is the name of my mother Bruce

4. Who is my best friend in pokemmo Professor Oak

5. What was my favorite pokemon when i was child Zubat

6. What is the last concert i saw in live The Wiggles

38 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

to confirm you're still mad cause you didn't get into aura right? but i mean you know everyone in the team votes right?

Lol it is not really what i heard but i can be wrong, Also there is a difference between reject someone and be disreprectfull with someone wants to join. You don't like me, it's fine i don't like you either, you don't want me in your team? well i don't want you in my tournament. I don't know if you have been traumatized in your childhood but you apparently like to humiliate and trashtalk people behind your computer (it is kinda easy ik). On those works i'll not miss you for sure so bye-bye

8 minutes ago, CaptainGrey said:

Lol it is not really what i heard but i can be wrong, Also there is a difference between reject someone and be disreprectfull with someone wants to join. You don't like me, it's fine i don't like you either, you don't want me in your team? well i don't want you in my tournament. I don't know if you have been traumatized in your childhood but you apparently like to humiliate and trashtalk people behind your computer (it is kinda easy ik). On those works i'll not miss you for sure so bye-bye

If you some how think that I was the single factor that decided whether or not you joined aura you are sorely mistaken. Also you were told no multiple times from memory but continued to pester on the aura thread. This was where the questionnaire came in which fyi was a joke, something we did a bit of in aura and i assume other teams do as well its not a new thing. Again, after that questionnaire you were told no again, although I was the one who said no it was a reflection of the teams opinion not my own. 

But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess

11 minutes ago, CaptainGrey said:

10 people in, joke of the century. I gave 100k to each people was here and I am sorry for the inconvenience. Also gave comp and money to mike for unofficials. Will apparently not be missed. Bye

u should have tried to whisper ppl that were in

i stayed home to play the unofficial but got distracted on team chat and forgot about the time , a whisper would have brought many ppl in

and also doing all 3 tiers at once is kinda hard to get ppl , some play two tiers or 3

Edited by AbdOuMarley
  • Tyrone locked this topic