I can't help it. I'm new.

Hello there. I've played for a bit, but am new to the forums so I thought I'd introduce myself here. This game is a good time and I'm enjoying myself. The chat can get a little weird, but it's an MMO so that is to be expected. I hope to complete the E4 this weekend and begin working on competitive pokemon, but I'll need to work on money first so those are my future plans. Hope to see you around.

3 minutes ago, Espeonova said:

Hello there. I've played for a bit, but am new to the forums so I thought I'd introduce myself here. This game is a good time and I'm enjoying myself. The chat can get a little weird, but it's an MMO so that is to be expected. I hope to complete the E4 this weekend and begin working on competitive pokemon, but I'll need to work on money first so those are my future plans. Hope to see you around.

Remember to grab your amulet coin early, its a huge help!

If you want some help finding some pokemon or having breeding explained to you feel free to either give me a PM on the forums or to message me in game if I am online ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to PokeMMO.If your plans are making competitive pokemons and play in tournaments i'm sure you will stick in the game for a while or forever

You can call me Kou'.If you need help in anything,i'l try to help you. :D

Also if you need a friendly team with a lot of anime lovers be sure to check out my current team!

LunarAcademy