Move The Shard Tutors

Sleepy

Question

10 answers to this question

I disagree

Having everything in 1 place (aka a hub) allows players to mindlessly sit in 1/2 citys all day and do nothing but gtl, battle, breed etc. Forcing players to go out and find the shard tutors, the other tutors, find secret bases etc brings activity to the remainder of the map which would otherwise be untouched aside from players doing the story

Edited by DoctorPBC
2 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

for once I disagree

Having everything in 1 place (aka a hub) allows players to mindlessly sit in 1/2 citys all day and do nothing but gtl, battle, breed etc. Forcing players to go out and find the shard tutors, the other tutors, find secret bases etc brings activity to the remainder of the map which would otherwise be untouched aside from players doing the story

While I agree putting them all in one place would be a bad idea, I don't think placing on the very edges of the galaxy is a good idea, either. That's just unnecessary. However, I think placing them closer to civilization is a fine idea. That being said, not all of them need to be moved. The shard tutor on Six Island is fine where it is, as is the one on One Island. It's just Five and Seven that are ridiculously far. Even moving the red shard tutor to the Chansey House instead of way out in the water would be enough for me. I mean, he's a hiker anyways. None of them have Surf.

2 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

I disagree

While i agree on the part about keeping them all in the same place, atleast put them somewhere that isn't 10 years into the middle of nowhere

On 01/07/2016 at 4:50 AM, DoctorPBC said:

I disagree

Yeah I'll agree with Doctor and say that this wouldn't be healthy for an MMO (like this).

Spoiler

Good to see you back @Sleepy, I'm still your number 1 fan.

20 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

Yeah I'll agree with Doctor and say that this wouldn't be healthy for an MMO (like this).

Hide contents

Good to see you back @Sleepy, I'm still your number 1 fan.

also, i agree that having them all in one central building would be bad. While i dont think having them in certain spots on the islands, i do think that some of them should be moved alittle closer.