Hello!

Hello!

I have been playing PokeMMO for about two months now, but have not really introduced myself on the forums, and I don't tend to speak in channel chat too often. I plan on becoming a competitive player in the near future, and I will probably jump into the UU metagame first. I already have 4 UU comps ready, with many of them being 5x31 natured, or 4x31 natured (Would have 5, but Houndoom was banned). 

Funnily enough, I actually created my PokeMMO account 2-3 years ago, but I was young and bad with computers at that time so I was never able to figure out how to install PokeMMO and the required ROMs on to my computer, so when I came back I was somewhat surprised to see I had already made an account, and then went on to install the game in about 10 minutes with no challenge at all.

Anyway, I am glad to finally be part of PokeMMO

1 hour ago, Obsideon said:

Hello!

I have been playing PokeMMO for about two months now, but have not really introduced myself on the forums, and I don't tend to speak in channel chat too often. I plan on becoming a competitive player in the near future, and I will probably jump into the UU metagame first. I already have 4 UU comps ready, with many of them being 5x31 natured, or 4x31 natured (Would have 5, but Houndoom was banned). 

Funnily enough, I actually created my PokeMMO account 2-3 years ago, but I was young and bad with computers at that time so I was never able to figure out how to install PokeMMO and the required ROMs on to my computer, so when I came back I was somewhat surprised to see I had already made an account, and then went on to install the game in about 10 minutes with no challenge at all.

Anyway, I am glad to finally be part of PokeMMO

wait how the hell did you remember your account info from that far back

8 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

wait how the hell did you remember your account info from that far back

I think I just remembered my username and then sent myself a forgot password thing. My username has been the same thing for years

• 2 weeks later...