Those. Fucking. Forums.

RysPicz

I'm fed up with those forums to a degree when I decided to make a thread about it. Devs, admins, whatever. I hope you are reading this.

Those forums are fucking bull. shit. Both layout and the amount of fuck ups on it.

I'm gonna copy paste because I'm too lazy to post the same thing once again:

On 20.06.2016 at 6:21 PM, RysPicz said:

Whole forums are fucking mad.

I can't quote or write posts on my phone. Forums do not allow me to backspace through what I wrote.

I KEEP GETTING THOSE FUCKING CAPTCHAS ALONG WITH STUPID PICTURE CHOSING QUIZ. This is so annoying I can't even describe.

My profile is broken and I can't update it because of this shit forums, I cannot add a picture, I cannot put a spoiler.

I have mass problems editing my OP, mainly in betting thread, because spoilers tend to appear at the top of the thread instead of where I want them to.

Old forums were hundreds times better. Maybe support for them has ended or whatever, but those forums are literally shit.

And sorry Desu but your avatar is bad

fix:

Your ava is not bad Desu, it's shit almost as shit are those forums.

So yeah, I still can't make posts on my phone. Every time I write something down it does not allow me to backspace.

Forum editing routine: say you're not a bot, fill captcha, chose the pictures with food, cats, dogs, trump voters, troglodytes.

I still can't edit my profile.

I have a lot of problems editing the OP in threads such as the betting thread.

The shit just went over the scale yesterday, when I messaged a person and it fucking told me the message was sent and it did not appear in my inbox. I sent it again thinking I was so drunk that it was my imagination but no, it really did not appear there even though it told me again that the message was sent.

Now I'm even more pissed, because I was about to update the betting thread before I went to sleep. I couldn't click 'SAVE'. I mean, I was clicking it, but had no response. So I just refreshed the page.

All the shit I've done is literally wasted. Because of those fucking forums. And I'm rioting because apparently I'm not the only person who has problems with this shit.

I'm open to explain anything else you want to know devs/ admins as long as it will really bring some results. As for now I'm just fucking mad angry.

Yours sincerly

4f

20 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

And sorry Desu but your avatar is bad

Spoiler

pb0jhV0.gif

21 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I KEEP GETTING THOSE FUCKING CAPTCHAS ALONG WITH STUPID PICTURE CHOSING QUIZ

Is this still happening? I tweaked the security settings a few days ago that should have reduced/removed most of them.

I wanted to make a thread like this earlier as well, and I did but Kyu said he doesnt care enough to fix it

On 5/10/2016 at 6:07 PM, Kyu said:

"About Me" is due to the way that ipb loads the fields. It loads them in the order of Activity Stream -> pfields and populates the tabs that way. I don't really care about your guys' profile novels enough to change how it loads, so no.

Status updates have always been enabled globally. If they're not there for you, hit the 'Edit Profile' button at the top right and enable them there.

I recall a staff member said that it couldn't be reverted, so how about a new forums host? And yeah I'm equally fed up with the forums as you are. I can't seem to get bbcode to work to manually insert images into posts, so Im forced to use the insert other media tab. And the forums have become pretty much unusable on my phone as you stated before. I'm also fed up with the lack of creativity the new style has. I fully agree with this and Im glad someone is bringing more attention to it

@noad see other people hate it too

Edited by FuzzyRegirock
Wynaut?
1 minute ago, GeneralVenican said:

i think that means leaving everything thats has been filed into the forums

I think you might be right...Well then I don't know a good solution other than reverting back to an older version of this host, which I don't think is possible.

Just now, FuzzyRegirock said:

I think you might be right...Well then I don't know a good solution other than reverting back to an older version of this host, which I don't think is possible.

i think it was something bout they were gonna force update all of the forums in a few months anyway, so desu decided to do it right away. i might be wrong tho

9 hours ago, Desu said:

Is this still happening? I tweaked the security settings a few days ago that should have reduced/removed most of them.

It happened yesterday when I wanted to update the PSL betting thread, I will let you know if it's still happening when I will gather motivation to try updating it again

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.