PS3/Xbox controller

Torinnnnn

I've seen a few threads abt getting controllers to work on this and tried before but never could get mine tto work. Could someone help me out? i dont know what topic this should be under so move it if you want GMs. I broke my keyborad on my laptop and need a way to play the game without buying a whole new laptop lmao

LF halp

4 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Buy/use a keyboard for your laptop. Much cheaper than getting a whole new laptop/desktop.

ur sig is exactly what i was gonna say to you just now. i dont wanna spend money on a keyboard when you can get a controller to work , its just i dont know how

Yo.

Connect your Xbox wireless gaming receiver to your CPU, and remove the green label. Install Xbox gaming receiver software, and connect the wireless controller to your computer. Worked for me.

For ps3,

update your drivers and connect your ps3 to your computer with the usb plug. And your pc should start installing software, making it able to use on pc.

Hope this works o7

edit: Basically, just update your drivers, and then plug the control in the usb port, it should work.

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.