[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Week 5

5 hours ago, dedegendut said:

?c=1&o1=wi400.he209&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpuu

I told him on Monday itself that I cannot play on weekends because they are really hectic for me.
[1:04] 
I told him any time is fine for me as long as im online which is a lot and I told him that he can reach me through anyone in Aura and gave him a list of people he can contact.
Who have me on skype / facebook / slack etc.
On Thursday during someone's match he came online

[1:05] 
I PM'd him and asked for battle and he didnt reply.
I waited for about 3-4 hours before going offline
I told people in LYLE to tell him to message me as soon as they see him regarding the PSL game and even Spart on the same day.
[1:06] 
Friday (weekend) first time ever he mails me and says Saturday 1 or 2 pm EDT
I came online at 12:30 and waiting for him
Its 2:10 now.
[1:07] 
I doubt if I can play Sunday.
[1:07] 
I already have plans going out.
[1:08] 
I'm not looking for an activity win because UFO cant qualify anyways and I really wanna play my fucking game already.

~ Capt the indian man

You indeed told me weekends are hectic for you and you prefered weekdays, you didnt say i cant play weekends. I got the opposite I have more time in the weekends to play and not on weekdays (i played all my matches on weekends so far). We never spoke of an exact time thats why I mailed you. You confirmed to me at 12:30 that saturday is fine at this time i already made other irl plans. We both gave eachother options but we never made an agreement on a certain time.

By the way the mail said sunday between 8am and 2pm EDT iirc.

Just now, Gunthug said:

OP updated - anyone heard from kizhaz/robo, or frags/destruct? Looks like the only 2 matches we're still waiting on

Added to PM.

They've spoken, but haven't set up a real time.

They might still yolo do it today.