Worse PokeMMO Moment

prob when i was a young CM and woke up and logged on forums and saw the PTS announcement

and then i linked it in global chat cause i was hyped

then people are like 'but egg, the link is broken'

and i notice it was not available for the public yet.

then someone took a screenshot of that link and made a thread in general discussion asking why the link doesn't work.

then 'a user has joined the channel' on teamspeak. It was kyu...

on second thought maybe that was one of the best times

Edited by Eggplant

Prob one of the funniest moments for me was during my interview with Hisagi for the staff position. He asked me to name by myself some rules of the code of conduct to him, then i went and copied pasted everything from the code of conduct page to the chat and sent, and he was like, 'Ehhh the plan was for you to guess them'. I felt really idiot back then about it but now it seems rather  funny.

To be quite honest, my worst moment was when I was first debuting on YouTube. At first, when I was commentating on Noad's dailies, I was not as bright about the competitive scene. As I started commentating more and more officials, I was starting to know the mechanics and how things work. I like to look at some of my previous works just to laugh at the newb YouTuber back in 2014.

2 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

all the abuse I get, unbelievable..

worst moment?

when I released Hassan OT shiny pidgeotto @Hassy 

I still cry

Shit shiny anyway, it's all good.

My worst moment.... I think it would be that one time I hosted a unofficial with a shiny staryu prize but I came in like 30 minutes late... damn, all the shit talk I had to listen to, good times :)