Ranked PvP

Parke

Question

Do something about this, I've queued now for 5 UU games, wasnt able to find a game all 5 times. This is absolutely tedious, especially considering the fact it's 4:45AM my time so even needing to stay up this late to play it is a bit shit to begin with (and no I didnt stay up just to play it, I happen to work evenings so my sleeping pattern is shit) - but yeah, something needs to happen about this, make ranked available more often, dont really see why or how it would be bad for the game if it was available all the time, or even just more than now for that matter.

pls reply

2 answers to this question

The issue here is that when queuing to Ranked is that it doesn't stop you from the queue even if the Ranked round time has ended. It just keeps you queued up having the ultra ball circling around making you think you're waiting for a match even when you actually have no chance to find an opponent due to ranked time ending. This has happened to me multiple times that I queue to NU Ranked, go for 4 rounds without finding anyone and still appear to be finding an opponent and when I click myself out and open the matchmaking again it says "Next round in x hours". Pretty sure the same could have happened here - the game just made you think you're still actually waiting a match. This is something that would be really important to fix imo. UU isn't the most popular tier but pretty strange to go 5 rounds without anyone.

Edited by OrangeManiac
6 hours ago, OrangeManiac said:

The issue here is that when queuing to Ranked is that it doesn't stop you from the queue even if the Ranked round time has ended. It just keeps you queued up having the ultra ball circling around making you think you're waiting for a match even when you actually have no chance to find an opponent due to ranked time ending. This has happened to me multiple times that I queue to NU Ranked, go for 4 rounds without finding anyone and still appear to be finding an opponent and when I click myself out and open the matchmaking again it says "Next round in x hours". Pretty sure the same could have happened here - the game just made you think you're still actually waiting a match. This is something that would be really important to fix imo. UU isn't the most popular tier but pretty strange to go 5 rounds without anyone.

Yeah I know what you mean, thats another thing too. But nah, this was basically from when it started - i played one game then straight after queued again and didnt get anyone, even closed it down and reopened it too so it wasnt ended 100%. idek - it's weird. But I agree, even an OSM after the first try to say the round for ranked is ended would be extremely helpful yeah.