[PSL V] Midseason Auction!

Just now, Gunthug said:

Mark my words - next season, there will be no mid season auction. 

The Iron Mickey Hands strike again! Look forward to it though. Midseason has always been a reason for unnecessary outrage for the PSL. Every season there is some sort of drama that propels one team over another, and it always has to do with the midseason. 

20 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Mark my words - next season, there will be no mid season auction. 

Good, it has a tendency to ruin the whole thing anyway.

the whole free agent thing is a good replacement to deal with needed sell backs due to scumbag players. No more midseason sign ups 

Edited by Rigamorty

Alright it's kind of tough to follow but here's what I got for auctions that are now complete

Houndooms have grabbed Misterhide for 11.5k

Gladiators have snatched Schuchty from the claws of inactivity for 4k

Greck's UFOs have landed Lordofangmar for 2k

Kanzo's Ninjas secured Camyy for 4k

Xploz has landed Bluejim for 25k (a reminder that the schuchty sellback is the only reason you can afford him, keep that in mind while pondering future complaints)

Remember, today is the last day to place opening bids on players - if no one else is bid on today, the auction will effectively be over (thank god). Otherwise, tomorrow will only be for outbidding, and as soon as the bell strikes ...whatever time I set, all outstanding bids will be finalized

On 25/06/2016 at 5:53 PM, Gunthug said:

Xploz has landed Bluejim for 25k (a reminder that the schuchty sellback is the only reason you can afford him, keep that in mind while pondering future complaints)

I would actually have had 13k instead of 6,5k if I didn't buy someone that doesn't want to play for me.

• Tyrone locked this topic