[PSL V] Midseason Auction!

Alright my friends, it's time for the much anticipated Midseason auction1 Luckily, it appears we WONT be going into this year's auction with a huge controversy regarding a sellback or anything of that nature (aside from #subgate ofc) so I'm looking forward to this being a real strong opportunity for every team to shore up its roster heading into the last 3 weeks and the playoffs.

Even with 2 teams at 0-3, this season is still wide open and anyone could make a run at this point - who will that impact player be this year that guides his team to glory? (Flashback to PSL2 where a lesser known DestructX carried thugs to gold)

You're probably asking "uhh, gunthug, how the f&#(*$*& is this auction even going to work? I know you're super handsome but is that alone enough to pull this shit off on the forums?" And my answer is, we will see. Since I'll be gone for most of this weekend, a forums auction is the only real way to do this. However, we don't have 2 weeks, like we did a few seasons ago. So, here's the rules:

• Managers can bid on a player right here by posting in the following format: "X credits on Player Y"
  • There will be a 2,000 credit minimum - every starting bet must be AT LEAST 2,000 (you can start with as high of a bid as you want, though)
  • If no one outbids that manager within 12 hours from the time of his post, the player will be considered sold
  • To speed this up, you must outbid another manager's bid by at least 500 credits.
  • ALL OPENING BIDS MUST BE PLACED BY THE END OF SATURDAY. Anyone who has not been bid on by Saturday at 11:59 EDT will instead go to the free agency pool, where they can be bid on just as other free agents were for the rest of the season
  • The draft will officially end on Sunday at 5:00 EDT. Any outstanding bids will be considered final at this time - HOWEVER, if I catch someone purposely bidding at the last minute in an attempt to "game the system," I'll take action. Please be respectful of the time constraints of this draft, and do not try any shit like this

Here's a link to the Google doc with the Midseason Auction players list. I'll be erasing the current "Free Agents" pool, as I can just assume that anyone who did not re-sign up for midseason no longer wants to play. Notice that the tab on the bottom right is titled "Midseason" - there, youll see a list of players and their tiers, as well as draft results. In the post below this, I'll be (trying to) keep track of all current bids, their times, and remaining credits for each manager. (That is, if I can find a way to circumvent the fucking merge posts thing)

If I missed anything or if anyone sees any glaring errors, please let me know. Happy hunting!

Midseason Auction Players list

Player Name Tiers
Sztajger OU, UU
Leorodo NU, UU
MaeKaaay OU
Chinpokomasterz OU
Kurodashi ?
Gazelli NU
Lordofangmar OU, Doubles
Camyy OU, UU
Silkyyy OU, NU
SirDusty DPP OU
Pokefella OU, UU
Bluejim (ShinyTaillow kek) OU, UU, NU
Thunderpryme OU, UU
Chicoxana OU
MisterHide OU
EricTheGreat ORAS, DPP
Lazaaro OU
IIsaac OU, ORAS
DarylDixonTWD OU
GvldenTacos OU, UU, NU
schuchty w/e

Team Mountain (JJ):

Current bids:

Remaining Credits: 0

Dark Brotherhood (Xploz):

Current bids:

Bluejim - 25,000

silkyyy -2,000

Sirdusty - 3,500

Remaining Credits: 0

UFOs (Greck):

Current bids:

lordofangmar - 2,000

Remaining Credits: 8,500

Heroes (Eggplant):

Current bids:

Remaining Credits: 2,000

Road Ninjas (Kanzo):

Current bids:

Leorodo - 5,500

camyy - 4,000

Remaining Credits: 7,000

Gladiators (Gluumac):

Current bids:

Gazelli - 16,500

Schuchty - 4,000

Remaining Credits: 5,500

Raging Lions (Lion):

Current bids:

Chico - 2,000

Laazaro - 2,000

Maekaaay - 2,000

Remaining Credits: 6,000

Houndooms (Vector):

Current bids:

misterhide - 11,500

Remaining Credits: 15,500

Edited by Gunthug

There's no one online to unlock the administrative decisions thread right now, so I'll just announce this here - Xploz is getting 6,500 credits for a sellback on Schuchty, as Schuchty refuses to even respond let alone read the PMs that Xploz is sending him and has apparently fallen off the face of the earth. While the timing is regrettable, I was alerted to his possible departure over a week ago (again, unannounced, since he ended up forfeiting an activity win last week) and after 5 days of not even opening Xploz message OR responding to IRL messages, it's safe to say Schuchty is no longer intending to play. Xploz will be awarded the credits immediately, sorry for the inconvenience but I think this is a pretty small return for a player of Schuchty's stature when active

12 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I love the part where Lion liked this troll comment

Kudos to Kanzo. 

I like the part when you took it so serious when I said gazelli was a double agent and you came on aura's thread and insulted me and my whole familly. That was hilarious too. But in the end your house knew more about gazelli than any of mine did. So jokes on you kid, jokes on you. 

4 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

I like the part when you took it so serious when I said gazelli was a double agent and you came on aura's thread and insulted me and my whole familly. That was hilarious too. But in the end your house knew more about gazelli than any of mine did. So jokes on you kid, jokes on you. 

But it worked, just look at you.