mario kart wii & 8

Monnyz

taking a break of grinding in this game to do some stressful races on mario kart wii after a long time. Would u like to join me on this epic rage xD here's my friend code

13528076_2055665624658796_84791416757894

right now I'm clanless and looking for a good competitive clan.

I mostly play worldwide but when I get ro good on it I'll play some custom tracks xD

And what u think of wiimmfi? Are u excited for the new tournament support? Wanna 1v1 me brah? Comment here ur fc and we'll race.

and about mk8. I haven't got it yet but will get it soon on my bday. Will edit the thread when I get the game

30 minutes ago, Kizhaz said:

I was never really into MKWii, only played it for chill. I got really competitive in MK8 though during it's first year, now I barely play it. (been playing with my brother just this week though)

many ppl say that mkw is better for competitive then mk8. Haven't seen by my self yet hut I hope not

Personally I think Mario Kart Wii was way more competitive both in racing and battling. I think the item balance in the Wii version was better than that in Mario Kart 8. But I thought the internet support on the Wii was taken down? Can you actually still play online because if so I need to get back into Mario Kart because I was super competitive in the Wii version, not so much in the newest one

1 hour ago, Ploegy said:

Personally I think Mario Kart Wii was way more competitive both in racing and battling. I think the item balance in the Wii version was better than that in Mario Kart 8. But I thought the internet support on the Wii was taken down? Can you actually still play online because if so I need to get back into Mario Kart because I was super competitive in the Wii version, not so much in the newest one

u can play Mkwii online. They made a custom server called wiimmfi. Very easy to install. U'll need homebrew channel though. And I definitely agree with u with the item balance. That's why mario kart wii us still alive after 8 years

Edited by Monnyz

I just hate the fact that certain combinations are way better than others. In wii it's pointless to use karts and light weights, in 8 its karts and heavy weights everywhere.

Also after playing 8 the physics in wii are really weird :P

To tell ya the truth I used light weights in the Wii version and did alright, but you're right about bikes being the main choice. Wheelies all day man

As for 8, I don't think it's all heavy weights. I see a lot of medium weights to tell ya the truth, but karts are the dominate vehicle. They drift way smoother imo because of the anti-gravity. Let's be honest though, I still do use a light weight. My boy Baby Luigi

13 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

I just hate the fact that certain combinations are way better than others. In wii it's pointless to use karts and light weights, in 8 its karts and heavy weights everywhere.

Also after playing 8 the physics in wii are really weird :P

i agree with you they made the bikes to op. But is more fun to use bikes then kart. And about small charecters. It's true they use more big ones but u can win with small ones. I frontrun with baby daisy very often

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 4:34 PM, Spxter said:

anyone race against me i am the best, pls i need some friends  @Monnyz

if u think ur the best add pm me over here in the forum ;) fell more then ready to rekt some Pokemmo players on my territorie ;)

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 9:29 PM, Gilan said:

Double Dash #1

as long as I love the classic dash mkw is better <3