Filter the word "CASH" for trade channel

Lately a lot of people have been mentioning things over PokeMMO like making trades using "Paypal" and "LF CASH OFFERS"... so ... as a person with a brain I interpret "LF CASH OFFERS" as "this person is trying to make cash trades in game"

Trying to reason with them doesn't prove effective so the next best thing would be to censor the word and various terms altogether, as Cash trades are prohibited; should be reflected better as a rule.

http://puu.sh/pCXRs/19f43757c5.png

Sorry if i come off as "bossy",

29 minutes ago, 7oneZ said:

Lately a lot of people have been mentioning things over PokeMMO like making trades using "Paypal" and "LF CASH OFFERS"... so ... as a person with a brain I interpret "LF CASH OFFERS" as "this person is trying to make cash trades in game"

Trying to reason with them doesn't prove effective so the next best thing would be to censor the word and various terms altogether, as Cash trades are prohibited; should be reflected better as a rule.

http://puu.sh/pCXRs/19f43757c5.png

Sorry if i come off as "bossy",

Everyone uses 'LF CASH,' when they specifically want Pokeyen and not trades. As a daily player, and forum user, I'm sure you're aware of this, as top traders who are active daily on these forums use that same term, traders like BobGod. You also said you interpret it the way that you do, but you didn't comment on the fact that even your example post image reflects that the person was talking about amounts in the 5,000,000 (5 Million). As if you really interpreted it as this user asking for 5,000,000 (5 Million) Real Dollars for a lab coat. Not only is this post redundant, it is the product of your attack on that trader. An attack I witnessed, which involved name-calling and pasting definitions and arguing that every single trader who has ever asked for cash was indeed asking for real money, even after the user responded directly to you and informed you openly that he did indeed specifically want Pokeyen, and was not interested in any other type of trading. I use my suggestion powers to suggest this post be moved straight to the trashbin.

Edited by potalot

In the example you provided the player is clearly asking for in game cash offers. It is the responsibility of the GM team to investigate and punish RMT occurrences and blocking certain words that could hinder the trade process is unfair to players. If you see a player posting a suspicious message in chat feel free to screenshot it and forward it to a Game Master and it will be looked into. 

I appreciate the thought that went into your post and it is always nice to see players who are enthusiastic about improving our game for the better. However, for the reason listed above I will be denying and closing this suggestion. Have a nice day. 

• Noad locked this topic