The PokeMMO Summer Ball 2016 (1st July - 2nd September)

Just now, Monnyz said:

pokefella lost the finals against firetail. But pokefella won the last round of the losers. So he/she had a 2nd rematch against firetail?

Yes, you can imagine the finals as a best of 3 with the one player who went to finals without loosing once has one win already and he will be battling the finalist winner from the looser bracket.

Firetail won against Pokefella. Then Pokefella went to looser Bracket where he had to compete again to be able to play for first place. Since he won he had the chance to battle Firetail again. Now if Firetail had won this match again he/she had won the entire tournament. If pokefella had won the match he would have had to play firetail again. That means the one who went to to finals without going through looser Bracket has an advantage.

I hope that made sense.

4 minutes ago, CaptainGrey said:

So sigs for future event are done but we are still awaiting the spring's ones.

It's the responsibility of the host of the series to ensure that their qualifiers receive their signatures. I can categorically say that for my series every qualifier will receive a signature. 

Also my OCD is triggered from noticing that the bunny sig has no envelope, this will be fixed soon. 

Edited by Noad
18 minutes ago, Hassy said:

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful summer. As much as you guys would like to see me dominate this tournament, unfortunately I won't be able to join this time around. Good luck to everyone participating, may the Sparkie tier RNG be with you all!

Such a selfless hero ;_;7

1 hour ago, Noad said:

It's the responsibility of the host of the series to ensure that their qualifiers receive their signatures. I can categorically say that for my series every qualifier will receive a signature. 

Also my OCD is triggered from noticing that the bunny sig has no envelope, this will be fixed soon. 

Ye I don't blame you Noad (I love you too much anyway) BUT I BLAME THOSE PLEBS OF @Darkshade and @Eggplant !!

2 hours ago, CaptainGrey said:

Ye I don't blame you Noad (I love you too much anyway) BUT I BLAME THOSE PLEBS OF @Darkshade and @Eggplant !!

Every signature I've promised to a host and/or player has been distributed before the tournament has ended.

Eggplant had decided that he wanted the participants of his doubles tournament to get signatures, I told him I did not have time to make them but provided him with the tools to make them himself.

Unfortunately he was unable to complete these signatures due to technical issues - I then offered to complete them on his behalf but never received the background he used.

Only pleb here is Eggplant.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.