[BM] - Bottom Meta - A Brand New Meta!

Hey everyone here on the forums! So I have created a new metagame meant to bring attention to pokemon who would normally never be used under any circumstances. It also gives more value to wildcatches.  I hope you guys like it I have played around with the idea for years and I finally decided to finalize the roster.  Enjoy!

[BM] - Bottom Meta

• Every Pokemons level MUST be level 15
  • Mons may ONLY learn LEVEL UP MOVES
  • Evasion increasing and accuracy reducing moves are BANNED
    - Use of those moves will result in an immediate loss
  • A team of 3 Pokemon MUST be used
  • The Pokemon must be a WILD CATCH ONLY
  • Hold items may be used
    - Use of a banned item(s) will result in an immediate loss
  • EV training is allowed but ONLY 32 EV's are permitted in ONLY ONE STAT.
    - This will award 1 stat point increase
  • Pichu and Cleffa are the ONLY Pokemon allowed to be made through BREEDING.  HOWEVER they MUST be bred with INTENTIONALLY LOW IVS.  Pichu and Cleffa are only allowed a MAXIMUM of 90 IV points in total.
  • Banned Moves: Sand attack, double team
  • Banned Items: Berry Juice, Lax incense, Sitrus berry

Legal [BM] Pokemon

Sunkern
Azurill
Wurmple
Weedle
Caterpie
Ralts
Magikarp
Feebas*
Silcoon
Pichu
Metapod
Kakuna
Cascoon
Tyrogue
Cleffa
Seedot

*Banned until available in the wild

Lookout for an event thread in the unofficials section of the forum to mark the very first [BM] tournament in the world!

Edited by Xatu
18 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:
  • Banned Moves: Sand attack, double team\

I see dragon rushing in this totally gimmick and not all that good tier

So, out of the types of incenses, only lax is banned?

Also, out of the 15 "Legal tier pokemon", atleast 70-80% of them literally can't do anything to actually make this tier atleast somewhat enjoyable. Or somewhat bearable.

I could go on more, but nah

None of those mons learn dragon rush by level 15.

lax is banned because of evasion duh.

100% of those mons cant learn more than 2-3 viable moves. This tier originated to make mons like weedle and caterpie actually usable. 

I realize you dont like my idea but how would you know if its enjoyable if you have never played it? You can make a team for this format in 5 minutes which seperates it from literally every other tier. It also supports new members in early parts of the game.

tl;dr nobody is forcing you to play my format so stop being such a h8r to something you havent even tried.

Edited by Xatu

There's not trying something and not being able to judge it, and then there's seeing something that's half-assed and not even good at first sight, let alone having to go deeper into it. It isn't enjoyable. Most people wouldn't even consider giving it a try, and what you're suggesting is making a tier which makes literally the top 10 shittiest and non-usable pokemon in the game to be held in one tier. Now, the point of your thread is obviously to let mods acknowledge this BM tier as an official one. That means having to organize tournaments on it, so you tell me if this tier of yours deserves to be officialized rather than quite a few other tiers that still aren't "official". And don't get so defensive, you're suggesting, you're bound to get negative comments, and you acting like a butthurt kid over it isn't helping anyone. 

2 minutes ago, Xatu said:

100% of those mons cant learn more than 2-3 viable moves. This tier originated to make mons like weedle and caterpie actually usable. 

Actually you might want to consider Tyrogue as it seems rather out of place strength wise in this list and actually has a rather good move pool. Also I do think that Spaintakula was trying to give you some constructive criticism in his own perhaps brash way, I believe he did raise some points to perhaps consider. 

Have you ever heard of the Pika Cup? It has a lot of similarities to what you are suggesting but has a wider variety of Mons to choose from. I used to really enjoy playing it as a kid. Maybe it's worth looking into! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pika_Cup

This isnt half assed i have put hours and hours into studying those mons in that list. You still cant say itd be enjoyable pr not because you still havent tried it. Youre argument is completely void because its simply your own personal opinion.

i also never stated i want this to be official. Its just a new tier to mess around in.

You expect me to not get defensive when your original post was literally insulting my idea. You put hours of effort into a brand new tier to only see "die" posts and your post saying its "half assed and nobody will play" and you try to not be defensive. 

I wont be responding to your posts any more because you are a toxic negative person with nothing constructive to say at all. Kthxbai.

9 minutes ago, Noad said:

Actually you might want to consider Tyrogue as it seems rather out of place strength wise in this list and actually has a rather good move pool. Also I do think that Spaintakula was trying to give you some constructive criticism in his own perhaps brash way, I believe he did raise some points to perhaps consider. 

Have you ever heard of the Pika Cup? It has a lot of similarities to what you are suggesting but has a wider variety of Mons to choose from. I used to really enjoy playing it as a kid. Maybe it's worth looking into! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pika_Cup

Tyrogue only learns 1 move from level 1-15. Remember that mons may only use level up moves and they have to be wild.  Thus the pnly moves he can possibly have are tackle, helping hand, fake out, and foresight.

Also the point pf this format is to make things like weedle actually isable in a tier. In pikacup weedle would be crappy again, thus defeating the entire point of this new meta.

1 minute ago, Xatu said:

This isnt half assed i have put hours and hours into studying those mons in that list. You still cant say itd be enjoyable pr not because you still havent tried it. Youre argument is completely void because its simply your own personal opinion.

i also never stated i want this to be official. Its just a new tier to mess around in.

You expect me to not get defensive when your original post was literally insulting my idea. You put hours of effort into a brand new tier to only see "die" posts and your post saying its "half assed and nobody will play" and you try to not be defensive. 

I wont be responding to your posts any more because you are a toxic negative person with nothing constructive to say at all. Kthxbai.

Well, I didn't post die, I posted what I think about it.

And lets see.

Sunkern gets what, mega drain, grass whistle, a physical move, and another grass move.

Azurill gets bubblebeam or bubble, a crappy useless move called splash, and a physical move

Wurmple/Weedle get poison sting...

Caterpie gets nothing

Magikarp gets nothing

Ralts gets teleport and confusion

Silcoon, look at the other bugs

Pichu, not sure, charm/thundershock or whatever

metapod/kakuna/cascoon....lol..

and sure, seedot and what's left

10 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Well, I didn't post die, I posted what I think about it.

And lets see.

Hide contents

Sunkern gets what, mega drain, grass whistle, a physical move, and another grass move.

Azurill gets bubblebeam or bubble, a crappy useless move called splash, and a physical move

Wurmple/Weedle get poison sting...

Caterpie gets nothing

Magikarp gets nothing

Ralts gets teleport and confusion

Silcoon, look at the other bugs

Pichu, not sure, charm/thundershock or whatever

metapod/kakuna/cascoon....lol..

and sure, seedot and what's left

Atleast be accurate in what you are posting.  Here is the real list of what can use what.

List of movesets.
sunkern - absorb, growth, mega drain
azurill - charm, tail whip, bubble, slam
wurmple - string shot, tackle, poison sting
weedle - posion sting, string shot
caterpie - poison sting, string shot
ralts - growl, confusion
magikarp - tackle
feebas -tackle
silcoon - string shot, tackle, poison sting, harden
pichu - charm, thunder shock, tail whip, thunder wave, sweet kiss
metapod - posion sting, string shot, harden
kakuna - poison sting, string shot, harden
cascoon - string shot, tackle, poison sting, harden
tyrogue - tackle, helping hand, fake out, and foresight
cleffa - charm, pound, encore, sing, sweet kiss
seedot - bide, harden, growth, nature power

you didnt get even 1 of those mons right.

Edited by Xatu
8 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Atleast be accurate in what you are posting.  Here is the real list of what can use what.

List of movesets.
sunkern - absorb, growth, mega drain
azurill - charm, tail whip, bubble, slam
wurmple - string shot, tackle, poison sting
weedle - posion sting, string shot
caterpie - poison sting, string shot
ralts - growl, confusion
magikarp - tackle
feebas -tackle
silcoon - string shot, tackle, poison sting, harden
pichu - charm, thunder shock, tail whip, thunder wave, sweet kiss
metapod - posion sting, string shot, harden
kakuna - poison sting, string shot, harden
cascoon - string shot, tackle, poison sting, harden
tyrogue - tackle, helping hand, fake out, and foresight
cleffa - charm, pound, encore, sing, sweet kiss
seedot - bide, harden, growth, nature power

you didnt get even 1 of those mons right.

Ok, now explain to me what kind of competitive use do String shot/Harden/tail whip/Growl/Foresight in a tier without ghosts or any low accuracy moves that matter/Bide/nature power/encore in a tier where most pokemon can use barely 2 moves, and last, both absorb and mega drain.

That's the point, I don't have to be accurate, anyone that looks at these pokemon can realize no legit tier can be made without it being considered a complete joke.

20 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Ok, now explain to me what kind of competitive use do String shot/Harden/tail whip/Growl/Foresight in a tier without ghosts or any low accuracy moves that matter/Bide/nature power/encore in a tier where most pokemon can use barely 2 moves, and last, both absorb and mega drain.

That's the point, I don't have to be accurate, anyone that looks at these pokemon can realize no legit tier can be made without it being considered a complete joke.

String shot reduces speed - useful
harden increases defense by 50% - useful
tail whip decreases defense - useful
growl reduces attack by 50% -useful

Is your whole tangent about ghosts only cause of foresight? I only 1 mon learns it and i forgot o remove it from the list.

Bide matters cause there are few special attackers.

nature power matters cause its a special move and high bp.

encore matters cause it can trap in a nonviable move like string shot when they already know they are going first.

absorb and mega drain both matter cause they are grass type stab moves.

i shouldnt have to be explaining to you.what these moves do. This tier is meant to be a quick zany way to compete. It was never meant to be OU.

ha! Its supposed to be a joke since it uses only joke mons. The "BM" part is a reference to PU and is suppose to make you think of the phrase "bowel movement". 

This and PU have nothing alike. 

9 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

Also, none of those moves should ever be considered useful. And wait, but "Bide matters cause there are few special attackers". Lol?

Taking hours to study shit isn't really gonna make it any more than the shit it is

I respect all the time and efforts you have put into this. Clearly you have good intentions by trying to create a new tier for PokeMMO. However, I feel this is an awful idea for several reasons.

#1 WHY?

Why are these pokemons on this list? Why should "they never be used under any circumstances"? I personnally have never seen Nincada, Togepi and Beldum being played and they probably shouldn't be played. Why are they not on that list? Who decides what is viable and not viable? 

Why so many arbitrary rules? If you make up so many rules, at least explain why these rules are important.

Why must pokemons be level 15?

Why can they only learn level moves?

Why are accuracy reducing moves banned?

Why can they be only 3 pokemons per team?

Why does the pokemon needs to be a wild catch?

Why only 32 ev in one stat?

Why do Cleffa and Pichu need to have shitty ivs? How unfair would it be if I have to play a shitty cleffa against a 5x31 wild tyrogue?

Why is Berry Juice and Sitrus Berry banned?

You should explain why you feel these rules are important to make the tier enjoyable and competitive. You also need to keep in mind that you are asking a lot of stuff from players with these seemingly random rules.

#2 No place for creativity

A good competitive tier should give players as much flexibility as possible. Ideally, if the tier is rich, it should keep evolving constantly without making any archetype overpowered. 

The tier you have created only has 16 pokemons. The movepools of these pokemons is a joke. Cleffa and Pichu are the most versatile pokemons because they have access to 5 moves kek. Only 3 pokemons per team ...   Seriously, why would any one be interrested in this rock/paper/scizors metagame? 

#3 Why make shitty pokemons even shittier?

You want to bring attention to unviable pokemons. That's cool. However, why are you trying to make them more unviable than they are? Why do they need to have shitty ivs, shitty movepools and shitty ev spread? 

#4 PokeMMO doesn't need a new tier

Creating a new tier might seem like a good idea, but it really isn't for this game imo. We are not on a simulator. People have to spend a lot of ressources and time to play in PokeMMO's competitive scene. Players have to choose where to spend their time and ressources. OU? UU? NU? Doubles? Then when they have their comps ready, they need to find some opponents that also have comps in the same tier. Finding an opponent becomes more and more difficult when the player base is dispersed between several tiers. More tiers implies less players per tier. This is the worst thing possible for PokeMMO. To make this game as user friendly as possible, tiers need to be popular. Each tier need to have a lot of players. 

This is also important to attract players to the competitive scene. If it takes 1 hour to find an opponent, I would probably stop playing. However, if it takes 10 secs to find an opponent, I will surely keep playing. If everyone starts creating their own tier, everyone will be playing alone. So stop playing with yourself and start playing with everyone else xD

Edited by lamerb
4 hours ago, lamerb said:

I respect all the time and efforts you have put into this. Clearly you have good intentions by trying to create a new tier for PokeMMO. However, I feel this is an awful idea for several reasons.

Yeah you and literally everyone else. However you havent even tired playing this at all so you cant justify your opinion whatsoever until you truly understand the purpose of this new tier.

#1 WHY?

Reason 1:  To make Pokemon who would never get any sort of competitive use actually useful for once.

Reason 2:  To make a meta where it doesnt take for-fucking-ever to make a actually viable team.

Reason 3:  To give noobs a way to compete and earn yen in battle without having to put 200+ hours into the game

Reason 4:  To give wild catches more value by having a tier where they can only be wild catches.

Why are these pokemons on this list? Why should "they never be used under any circumstances"? I personnally have never seen Nincada, Togepi and Beldum being played and they probably shouldn't be played.

This list has been under development for years.  The pokemon chosen have been carefully selected based on BST, stats placement, typing, and the moves list.  Caterpie wouldnt be viable against any of the pokes you listed.

Why are they not on that list? Who decides what is viable and not viable? 

Why so many arbitrary rules? If you make up so many rules, at least explain why these rules are important.

Why must pokemons be level 15? Level 15 is the level magikarp learns tackle.

Why can they only learn level moves?  To make all pokemon in this tier on an equal field and to make things like caterpie viable.

Why are accuracy reducing moves banned? Because accuracy reducing is just as bad as double team.

Why can they be only 3 pokemons per team? To limit the options and allow more team diversity since there are only 16 mons.

Why does the pokemon needs to be a wild catch? To give value to wild catches and encourage people to care less about ivs etc and focus more on the actual gameplay not just eugenicssimulator 2017

Why only 32 ev in one stat?  Because fully EV training a level 15 mons would require vitamins thus making this like LC is currently, costing ass tons.  Not having a focus on EV training makes it that much easier to start playing.  The 32 part guarantees 1 stat point increase.

Why do Cleffa and Pichu need to have shitty ivs? How unfair would it be if I have to play a shitty cleffa against a 5x31 wild tyrogue?

Tyrogue has 6x30 BST and doesnt learn any fighting type moves.

Why is Berry Juice and Sitrus Berry banned?

They both award a set amount of HP which makes certain low hp pokes gain pretty much all of their hp back when they use them in battle.

You should explain why you feel these rules are important to make the tier enjoyable and competitive. You also need to keep in mind that you are asking a lot of stuff from players with these seemingly random rules.

#2 No place for creativity

A good competitive tier should give players as much flexibility as possible. Ideally, if the tier is rich, it should keep evolving constantly without making any archetype overpowered. 

Umm look at any other tier.  Only like 20~ powerful mons are used in any of them.  Since you are only allowed 3 pokemon this spread those 16 pokemon even further than 20 pokemon could be spread.

The tier you have created only has 16 pokemons.

More pokemon may be added in the future.

The movepools of these pokemons is a joke.

Once again.  This tier is designed to make joke-mons like caterpie viable.

Cleffa and Pichu are the most versatile pokemons because they have access to 5 moves kek.

Sure.

Only 3 pokemons per team ..

See explanation above..  

Seriously, why would any one be interrested in this rock/paper/scizors metagame? 

Because it is different new zany and quick and doesnt take any time to take place.  Literally noobs in pewter city could compete.

#3 Why make shitty pokemons even shittier?

You want to bring attention to unviable pokemons. That's cool. However, why are you trying to make them more unviable than they are? Why do they need to have shitty ivs, shitty movepools and shitty ev spread? 

The shitty moves create an equal playing field for the mons that only get 2-3 moves.  IE Caterpie can compete with any of the other pokemon in this format.

#4 PokeMMO doesn't need a new tier

This tier was oringally designed with newer gens in mind when i first came up with the idea years ago.  I think more variation is better than less.  Why stamp out creativity because its new or weird.  Thats how new things are made.  At one point there was never tiers in pokemon

Creating a new tier might seem like a good idea, but it really isn't for this game imo.

In your opinion.

We are not on a simulator. People have to spend a lot of ressources and time to play in PokeMMO's competitive scene. Players have to choose where to spend their time and ressources.

This tier is designed to make a team from wild catches probably bought on the gtl for 2k.  It is designed to take about 5-10 minutes to make a team and be playing immediately.

OU? UU? NU? Doubles? Then when they have their comps ready, they need to find some opponents that also have comps in the same tier. Finding an opponent becomes more and more difficult when the player base is dispersed between several tiers.

Everyone can play this tier in a matter of minutes.  No 1m for a whole comp team.  No hours of breeding or grinding.

More tiers implies less players per tier. This is the worst thing possible for PokeMMO. To make this game as user friendly as possible, tiers need to be popular. Each tier need to have a lot of players.

This tier is never going to be an official tier.  The only time this tier will be used is when I am throwing events using it.

This is also important to attract players to the competitive scene. If it takes 1 hour to find an opponent,

Do you really think this tier will detract from matchmaking that much?  Like i said it will never be supported officially and thats not even my goal.

I would probably stop playing. However, if it takes 10 secs to find an opponent, I will surely keep playing. If everyone starts creating their own tier, everyone will be playing alone.

Lol wut here you go stamping out creativity again.  Its a free world m8, I can create my own tier because i am passionate about it.  Do you see anyone else creating a new tier that makes caterpie viable?  Even if someone created a new tier it would be drastically different than my idea no matter what.  Setting my idea apart. 

So stop playing with yourself and start playing with everyone else xD

9 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

This and PU have nothing alike. 

Ok Ill explain it again.  PU.  Like "Pee Yuu that stinks!"  Ok?  Now.  BM.  "I just took a fat BM!"  Get the inspiration now?

Also, none of those moves should ever be considered useful. And wait, but "Bide matters cause there are few special attackers". Lol?

All of those movse are useful because they provide legitimate buffs and debuffs.  Just because people dont use them doesnt make them not useful.  The issue with alot of comp gaming right now is that people tend to hivemind way too much.  Break the mold.  Do something new.  Its all possible and more.

Taking hours to study shit isn't really gonna make it any more than the shit it is

Why are you even posting in this thread being super mean and condescending?  Like seriously go take your untapped stress out on someone else.  I'm sorry that seeing someone else be creative hurts you so deeply but maybe you should consider doing an adult coloring book or some counseling to make you less negative.  Youve made your point that you dont like my idea, and your arguments dont really account up for anything. 

Edited by Xatu

At this point, I'm pretty convinced you're just seeking out negative feedback and attention so that you can be all defensive and angry about it (reminds me of a thread you made a couple weeks ago complaining that people were being mean to you). Gbwead gave you a much, much more serious and respectful response than you deserve, and your response was teeming with immaturity and nonsense. Enjoy your poorly thought out 'metagame,' I'll be shocked if you even get 2 or 3 people to join in. This thread will be in the archive within 14 days, guaranteed

4 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

At this point, I'm pretty convinced you're just seeking out negative feedback and attention so that you can be all defensive and angry about it (reminds me of a thread you made a couple weeks ago complaining that people were being mean to you).

I dont want negative feedback tha tis just what you all are giving because you are all so opposed to something new and weird.

Gbwead gave you a much, much more serious and respectful response than you deserve, and your response was teeming with immaturity and nonsense.

How is answering the questions he asked considered "immature and nonsense"?  I gave a very serious response back as well and touched on every single thing he asked. 

Enjoy your poorly thought out 'metagame,' I'll be shocked if you even get 2 or 3 people to join in.

Thanks alot but youre really just contributing to the collective negativity you mentioned above. 

This thread will be in the archive within 14 days, guaranteed

Once again more negativity. 

10 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Negativity negativity negativity negativity negativity negativity negativity negativity negativity negativity negativity

Did you go to some elementary school where instead of grades, you just got smiley face stickers on all your assignments? This is competition alley, a place where newer and older players alike can come to discuss a variety of things surrounding our competitive metagame here in pokemmo. Newer players come here to learn and better equip themselves to adapt to the tried and tested standard competitive format that has been seen throughout pokemon games for years, and Older players come here to refine those skills and to help the newer players out. So, when someone marches in here and drops a nonsensical thread attempting to "break the mold" and "be creative," seemingly with the sole purpose to anger people and try to get in arguments, it shouldn't surprise you that they're met with negativity.

Did you really think people were going to hop on and say "wow, what a great idea this is?" Or, even if we don't think it's a very good idea, to coddle you and hold your hand while you flex that creative brainpower of yours? It's called criticism, and it's never too early to learn how to handle it and learn from it. You've gotten a lot of criticism from this thread, from staff members and tier council members alike. Practice a little self-awareness and address that criticism, rather than deflecting it and labeling it as "negativity" without holding yourself accountable. This is one of those ideas that should have never left your team chat.

e: won't be responding to this again, because as I said, I think you're probably aiming for these kinds of responses and I'm not gonna feed the troll

Edited by Gunthug
11 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Did you go to some elementary school where instead of grades, you just got smiley face stickers on all your assignments?

Here you go openly insulting me again trying to make me feel bad.  So much for being on your high horse calling me "immature"

This is competition alley, a place where newer and older players alike can come to discuss a variety of things surrounding our competitive metagame here in pokemmo.

Why cant i discuss new ideas for "comp".  Because you said so?

Newer players come here to learn and better equip themselves to adapt to the tried and tested standard competitive format that has been seen throughout pokemon games for years,

Whats wrong with newer players trying something new? 

and Older players come here to refine those skills and to help the newer players out.

Why cant newer and older players try something new?

So, when someone marches in here and drops a nonsensical thread attempting to "break the mold" and "be creative," seemingly with the sole purpose to anger people and try to get in arguments, it shouldn't surprise you that they're met with negativity.

Everything i post here is surrounded with negativity.  However that was never my intention.  Literally every response i have made has been claifying the rules and restrictions that are stated in the opening post.  Sorry you view my clarification as negative.

Did you really think people were going to hop on and say "wow, what a great idea this is?"

Some people might find it intriguing.  How do you know if you like a food you have never tried, for instance?  You simply dont know until you have tried it.

Or, even if we don't think it's a very good idea, to coddle you and hold your hand while you flex that creative brainpower of yours? It's called criticism, and it's never too early to learn how to handle it and learn from it.

Lol well i dont think we are reading the same thread then.  Literally nobody has said anything constructive to what the tier is supposed to be.

You've gotten a lot of criticism from this thread, from staff members and tier council members alike. Practice a little self-awareness and address that criticism,

What critisism do you keep mentioning?  The fact that people keep saying "this idea sucks" over and over?  Am i supposed to quit my idea because people dont agree with me?  Remember the civil rights movement?  Should they have given up because white people said no?

rather than deflecting it and labeling it as "negativity" without holding yourself accountable. This is one of those ideas that should have never left your team chat.

I'm not accountable at all for others actions.  I have posted all of my posts in a calm collected way that doesnt insult anyone.  Meanwhile i have been insulted this entire time.  I'll have you know im a very suicidal person and i have no fucking friends whatsoever.   My family disowned me when i was 16 and i have almost starved to death before.  I have no support network.  I am homeless as well. Words dont mean shit to me unless they come from within.  And i will always stand by my opinions. 

Edited by Xatu
2 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

phishing-cartoon.gif

Seriously what do you gain by being so overwhelmingly negative towards me when all i did is clarify things that people didnt understand?  Does it feel nice to jump on the bandwagon of beating up on me and saying my idea sucks and will never take off?  You claim i am the one creating negativity but i cant help to feel like all you have brought with your posts is negativity. 

And now here you go posting mocking images with no content whatsoever in a bullying sort of way.  You are soooo cool bro. 

20 hours ago, Xatu said:

tl;dr nobody is forcing you to play my format so stop being such a h8r to something you havent even tried.

19 hours ago, Xatu said:

Lol wut here you go stamping out creativity again.  Its a free world m8, I can create my own tier because i am passionate about it. 

The issue with alot of comp gaming right now is that people tend to hivemind way too much.

Why are you even posting in this thread being super mean and condescending?  Like seriously go take your untapped stress out on someone else.  I'm sorry that seeing someone else be creative hurts you so deeply but maybe you should consider doing an adult coloring book or some counseling to make you less negative.

8 minutes ago, Xatu said:

Seriously what do you gain by being so overwhelmingly negative towards me when all i did is clarify things that people didnt understand?

XnvUITCh.jpg

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

well you took all of the out of context not considering the statements that drove me to make those statements myself. 

Edited by Xatu

This section of Competition Alley is to discuss tiers and meta games that are officially supported by PokeMMO. We as a staff team have no intentions of making this proposed tier official at any point in the future. I will be closing this thread now as I do not wish to detract from the discussions that are currently active in this section. 

Xatu, if you wish to launch your tier you are welcome to make an event thread in our Unofficial Tournaments section, good luck to you. 

• Noad locked this topic