Jump to content

[PSL V] Salty Suite (Poll Added!!!)


Salty Suite  

122 members have voted

  1. 1. Which matchups would you like to see for this year's Salty Suite?

    • Raaidn v Firelion
    • DoubleJ v Forfiter
    • Overtoasted v Torinnnnnnn
    • Frags v Bowser
    • KaynineXL v Elcoolio
    • Raaidn v Zebra
    • DestructX v Gazelli
    • Xploz v Osuki
    • KaynineXL v Gazelli


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

No this is actually a good idea, maybe i"ll just do that. Do I even need to choose the 3rd tier before the first 2 tiers are played, anyways? Might be more suspenseful to keep them waiting

Holy crap this would be so hype if there was a draw after the first 2 matches and then you announce the tiebreaker tier and they have to battle there and then in that format. Means that they will need to prepare for anything and it literally will be down to who can team build and pull a win out of no where. 

 

Also LOL @ me treating this like it's some cage fighting extravaganza, I need to calm down. 

Link to comment

Hmm, I'd love to speak here o/

 

How about, you pick the third tier after we battle in the 2 main tiers we picked ourselves? That would bring a FUCKING MASSIVE HYPE to the third match if we'd tie. It also gives you some time to think it all around- if we will tie, that is.

Be vary, I play literally all the tiers from gen1 randoms to vgc16 (with an exception of doubles due to my lack of comps in MMO and not a lot of experience in other showdown tiers- let this be a tip for you Gunt), but I want this to be a fucking mass hyped matchup, regardless if I will win or not. I love the PSL spirit and the more the spectators, the better. It's all about entertainment and I'm FUCKING GOING TO GIVE IT TO YA.

4f GON GIVE IT TO YA

HE GON GIVE IT TO YA

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Noad said:

Holy crap this would be so hype if there was a draw after the first 2 matches and then you announce the tiebreaker tier and they have to battle there and then in that format. Means that they will need to prepare for anything and it literally will be down to who can team build and pull a win out of no where. 

 

Also LOL @ me treating this like it's some cage fighting extravaganza, I need to calm down. 

When did you turn into such a bloodseeking savage thooo

Link to comment

What if 4f and DoubleJ both gave a numbered list to Gunt with their tiers(1 being their most preferred tier, following with 2,3,4,5 etc you get the point) then Gunt can use that list to find a tier where they both meet(or close) at the same number whilst probably putting priority on the more hyped tiers?

Edited by KaynineXL
Link to comment
1 minute ago, KaynineXL said:

What if 4f and DoubleJ both gave a numbered list to Gunt with their tiers(1 being their most preferred tier, following with 2,3,4,5 etc you get the point) then Gunt can use that list to find a tier where they both meet(or close) at the same number?

Shut up

Link to comment

Didnt the Frags and Bowser match come down to suspect rng or something? (i didnt see it dont be mad)

I remember Frags posting about it I believe

 

Thats the only legit grudge match from what I know

Theres actually a reason for a run back instead of watching dumb vs dumber battle over shit talk

Link to comment
27 minutes ago, DrCraig said:

Didnt the Frags and Bowser match come down to suspect rng or something? (i didnt see it dont be mad)

I remember Frags posting about it I believe

 

Thats the only legit grudge match from what I know

Theres actually a reason for a run back instead of watching dumb vs dumber battle over shit talk

Here's a replay of the match if you wanted to watch it. Greck the hero.

 

Edited by KaynineXL
Link to comment
  • Tyrone locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.