[PSL V] Salty Suite (Poll Added!!!)

Salty Suite  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which matchups would you like to see for this year's Salty Suite?

• Raaidn v Firelion
    • DoubleJ v Forfiter
    • Overtoasted v Torinnnnnnn
    • Frags v Bowser
    • KaynineXL v Elcoolio
    • Raaidn v Zebra
    • DestructX v Gazelli
    • Xploz v Osuki
    • KaynineXL v Gazelli

Announcement: Congratulations to our three lucky pairings, who will get the chance to put glory on the line and compete in the Salty Suite this season.

@raaidn v @LionKIng - 55 votes

@DoubleJ v @RysPicz - 28 votes

@KingBowser v @Frag - 34 votes

If you are one of the lucky participants voted for, but don't want to compete, PM me and I'll go with the next highest voted pairing (some great matchups narrowly missed the cut). Otherwise, PM your opponent and start coming up with your tiers. You will each select 1 tier to compete in, and as the Host, I'll be choosing the 3rd. Let me know when youre ready for my choice

For the sake of continuity, go ahead and keep everyone updated about your matchups in the PSL Week 5 thread. I'm not gonna put a time limit on getting these matches done, but let's shoot for by the end of week 6 at the absolute latest. Please give us plenty of notice before your match, as I'm sure the bets will be off the chain for these. And remember, winner of each best of 3 will get 500k and a Christmas Present with some charcoal in it!

37 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Announcement: Congratulations to our three lucky pairings, who will get the chance to put glory on the line and compete in the Salty Suite this season.

@raaidn v @LionKIng - 55 votes

@DoubleJ v @RysPicz - 28 votes

@KingBowser v @Frag - 34 votes

If you are one of the lucky participants voted for, but don't want to compete, PM me and I'll go with the next highest voted pairing (some great matchups narrowly missed the cut). Otherwise, PM your opponent and start coming up with your tiers. You will each select 1 tier to compete in, and as the Host, I'll be choosing the 3rd. Let me know when youre ready for my choice

For the sake of continuity, go ahead and keep everyone updated about your matchups in the PSL Week 5 thread. I'm not gonna put a time limit on getting these matches done, but let's shoot for by the end of week 6 at the absolute latest. Please give us plenty of notice before your match, as I'm sure the bets will be off the chain for these. And remember, winner of each best of 3 will get 500k and a Christmas Present with some charcoal in it!

Notice how all have a LYLE member in the matches.. haha

Actually, out of all the nominated matches, 7 out of 9 of the matches have a LYLE member. Game would be so boring without us.