[PSL V] Salty Suite (Poll Added!!!)

Salty Suite  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which matchups would you like to see for this year's Salty Suite?

• Raaidn v Firelion
    • DoubleJ v Forfiter
    • Overtoasted v Torinnnnnnn
    • Frags v Bowser
    • KaynineXL v Elcoolio
    • Raaidn v Zebra
    • DestructX v Gazelli
    • Xploz v Osuki
    • KaynineXL v Gazelli

12 minutes ago, Quint said:

Yep.

It's a lesson most of us learned at a young age on runescape/wow. Most of the girls have a wiener. You get used to it. 

Then on the other hand there's cases like dede who is a boy without a wiener. 

@Osuki and @XPLOZ, you both gave me your consent before I nominated you two for the salty suite. Is this going to happen? Yes or No?

@Osuki, don't you think you should make @XPLOZ shut up once and for all? I know a lot of people would be really happy if that ever happens and you would also get some good money for doing so. Losing would not be a bad thing either since by losing you would make @XPLOZ less of an obssessive paranoid uguu and you would most likely get the peace of mind you are obviously looking for.

@XPLOZ, bro I know you are scared. Stop trying to push @Osuki away from this challenge with your provocative bs - even though I agree with you more often than not.

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

@RysPicz a pretty lately wants to go on an awesome hike with an almost doc. Saturday same time fine?

Ugh I'll see, I have a PSL match in saturday as well and I'm also up for a date with a qt in saturday but this depends on the weather which lately is shit. I can't say a certain yes or a certain no for now, if the weather will be shit and I won't go for a date, we can play in Saturday.

4 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Sounds good. I'm out for Sunday though so just let me know what works. 

I will be able to tell you only in Saturday itself, cant really predict the weather in this country at this time of year

• Tyrone locked this topic