[PSL V] Salty Suite (Poll Added!!!)

Salty Suite  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which matchups would you like to see for this year's Salty Suite?

• Raaidn v Firelion
    • DoubleJ v Forfiter
    • Overtoasted v Torinnnnnnn
    • Frags v Bowser
    • KaynineXL v Elcoolio
    • Raaidn v Zebra
    • DestructX v Gazelli
    • Xploz v Osuki
    • KaynineXL v Gazelli

4 hours ago, XPLOZ said:

some went to AURA (Maekayy)

Um, Mickey went to YOLO. Aura consumed him after YOLO died :p But that's just a minor correction.

4 hours ago, XPLOZ said:

All you need to know is that I had a relationship with a girl coming from this game (that I met IRL) and as he was a very close friend to her

You str8boi.

Even if I don't care about all this salty stuff, forums etc, watch XPLOZ trying to get some attention and make this story like "XPLOZ the victim and Osuki the evil man"
is starting to bother me, I'll give my version...

I indeed made an alt and said I was leaving the game, however the main reason of that was because it really wasn't a good period for me IRL, then Hoenn came and a lot of thing changed, breeding, PvP 
while I was trying to learn everything from a game I had never played and spent a lot of time in to help RZKK. I didn't have any motivation left. And finallyAfter the TT win, something made me really angry, some members decided 
to take it more seriously and try out new members, if they wasn't "good enough" they were kicked. I didn't agree with that, our leader didn't say anything, and then I decided to play with Osuki in a little new team named Saké. Some things came and didn't help me, Zehkar made a new team where both Saké and DKER's leaders agreed to join, more PvP oriented. I was starting to be really close friend with one person in this team, and it became harder to stay hidden without feel shit when my close friend didn't know about the alt.
As said, gbwead and his friend finally knew about it, I tried to explain to few SNOW members and my close friend why without really tell everything, I knew they would be upset after that and I felt explaining why was useless right now but it really wasn't the goal.
Gbwead and every others SNOW members could correct me but I don't get where I used my "girl statue", I lied and they totally had a reason to hate me for that but I don't think I have ever bothered them or speak about me when I was SNOW.
I could speak about that all the evening but I think I said enough about that and I don't really want to detail more, especially because it was 2 years ago and it's fine now, at the end I can't say it wasn't my fault. The only thing I regretted was lying to some nice person in RZKK about the leave, SNOW, and few others, it was too late to come back for me and I'm still sorry about it but it was in no way in ordre to make a huge drama, it just wasn't the good period for me at the wrong moment and I made a mistake. Regardless, I wouldn't have met "my close friend" if I didn't do that, and today it's one of the person I love the most.
That was the boring part where it's totally my fault.

I can't even believe I feel down to write that and look as pathetic as xploz when I read him trying hard to look good but I can't anymore when I read that.

First, pretty pointless, but you left RZKK before people knew about Osuki = Gold, your reason was because Schu, Guerinf TammTamm was almost inactive and when you asked help in team for the video contest thing no one answered and you left, I indeed made a intra team division where schu and nils didn't want me to come back, it was my fault but you weren't RZKK anymore.

Then you created your team RNG, 

5 hours ago, XPLOZ said:

and we officialy became "the men to bring down" for RZKK. Osuki became Boss of RZKK, and they tried to shot us down : unsuccessfully :-((.

Lol, http://imgur.com/UfIElbj I couldn't say better, I wont even bother to comment.

I got banned, people may trust me or not, I didn't, I don't even care and it's free to them to think if I'm stupid enough to cheat on my main account. The part that annoys me is when I see people who doesn't even have speak with me once or suck your d*ck thinking you are his friend tell to people I actually like and trust me that I cheated. It's past now, but you know who tried hard to ban me.

I won't argue about the relationship between xploz and my close friend, we already had a discussion about that. Je le savais depuis très longtemps, je n'ai rien dit pour ne pas me fâcher avec, et je n'ai rien dit pour l’empêcher,  mise à part l'histoire du cadeau que tu devrais trouver juste si tu regarde tout ce que tu lui as dit sur le forum.

Spoiler

Je comprend pas pourquoi tu fais ça,tu m'avais fait culpabiliser et je t'avais même fait confiance la fois où on avait parlé le jour de ton anniversaire, je sais même pas pourquoi tu m'en veux au final à part que tu continue tout le temps de te faire des histoire de taré même lorsque je fais rien, je te parle même pas. 

Et le plus énervant c'est que sur le forum tu te lache pour te faire bien voir, et en mp juste quelqu'un d'hypocrite que j'arrivais encore à croire, et tu n'es même pas le seul. Continue si tu veux, moi c'était la dernière fois que je me ridiculise autant. 

@XPLOZ

Edited by Osuki
5 hours ago, XPLOZ said:

Alright, i'm gonna explain my salty suite vs Osukid since ppl don't know the whys and wherefores of the french community's dramas.

Night was falling on PokeMMO, when some french noobs decided to create a team : it was called RZKK. A member of this team, Goldblazed, decided to recruit me. I made good friends into it : Guerinf, Schuchty and others. We were rising, we won a TT, and when Hoenn's update was out, Goldblazed (who was executive at this moment) decided to leave the game. He told us that he hadn't got fun anymore on this game. Then, he strangely gave all his stuff to a girl : Osuki, which was his friend IRL. Osuki joined the clan "Saké", which became "SNOW" after a merger between two clans : Saké + DKER (gbwead comes from DKER). Some people from SNOW were thinking that this girl Osuki was weird : she always scouts battles at Mauville (Verm was Mauville at this time), she is "too good" at PvP for a new player, she never talks on teamspeak... ...

One day, gb and a friend of him from SNOW discovered that Osuki = Goldblazed. The girl was a guy, and Goldblazed lied to us : he was still playing this game. Some people were really upset, because the guy played on his "girl status" during some months. Goldblazed/Osuki came back to RZKK, which made an internal division. I left the team because the atmosphere became shit.

Two months later, I created a new french team : RÑG. The idea came from me and my friend Schuchty, who was done with the atmosphere inside RZKK too. We won a TT just after the creation of the team, we recruited Guerinf when he came back on the game, and we officialy became "the men to bring down" for RZKK. Osuki became Boss of RZKK, and they tried to shot us down : unsuccessfully :-((. Osuki was running alone, (and he was doing pretty well because he quickly entered the top10 best players of PokeMMO's history), while we were focused on bringing our entire team to the top. Finally, RZKK died and some went to AURA (Maekayy), Saké (Osuki) (cause yeah, SNOW died too), RÑG (Kriliin)...

After all of this, Osuki got banned for 'botting' and he is now a semi ghost named Axoa who scouts battles 20h/24h at Verm.

There is also a girl story between us, but I won't talk much about it here cause it's more about private life. All you need to know is that I had a relationship with a girl coming from this game (that I met IRL) and as he was a very close friend to her, he managed to separate us over time.

Osuki is mainly a UU/NU player, while I'm mainly a OU player, so we didn't meet often in tourneys, but if we look at stats, we're at 2-1 (for me) at the moment. I won in UU and Doubles, he won in OU.

I'm waiting for ya, I already chose my tier some time ago. ;-)

U forgot to mention hopy, hopy a god

Just now, Rigamorty said:

I for one am still mad at osuki and which ever frenchy it was that falsely signed him up for psl like 2 seasons ago. 

Team Riga ended up with fucking Dede in uu because of it.

go xploz

Oh yes, someone told me "sign up for PSL!", then he signed me up but I didn't even know what it was lol Sorry!

2 hours ago, Osuki said:

Even if I don't care about all this salty stuff, forums etc, watch XPLOZ trying to get some attention and make this story like "XPLOZ the victim and Osuki the evil man"
is starting to bother me, I'll give my version...

I indeed made an alt and said I was leaving the game, however the main reason of that was because it really wasn't a good period for me IRL, then Hoenn came and a lot of thing changed, breeding, PvP 
while I was trying to learn everything from a game I had never played and spent a lot of time in to help RZKK. I didn't have any motivation left. And finallyAfter the TT win, something made me really angry, some members decided 
to take it more seriously and try out new members, if they wasn't "good enough" they were kicked. I didn't agree with that, our leader didn't say anything, and then I decided to play with Osuki in a little new team named Saké. Some things came and didn't help me, Zehkar made a new team where both Saké and DKER's leaders agreed to join, more PvP oriented. I was starting to be really close friend with one person in this team, and it became harder to stay hidden without feel shit when my close friend didn't know about the alt.
As said, gbwead and his friend finally knew about it, I tried to explain to few SNOW members and my close friend why without really tell everything, I knew they would be upset after that and I felt explaining why was useless right now but it really wasn't the goal.
Gbwead and every others SNOW members could correct me but I don't get where I used my "girl statue", I lied and they totally had a reason to hate me for that but I don't think I have ever bothered them or speak about me when I was SNOW.
I could speak about that all the evening but I think I said enough about that and I don't really want to detail more, especially because it was 2 years ago and it's fine now, at the end I can't say it wasn't my fault. The only thing I regretted was lying to some nice person in RZKK about the leave, SNOW, and few others, it was too late to come back for me and I'm still sorry about it but it was in no way in ordre to make a huge drama, it just wasn't the good period for me at the wrong moment and I made a mistake. Regardless, I wouldn't have met "my close friend" if I didn't do that, and today it's one of the person I love the most.
That was the boring part where it's totally my fault.

I can't even believe I feel down to write that and look as pathetic as xploz when I read him trying hard to look good but I can't anymore when I read that.

First, pretty pointless, but you left RZKK before people knew about Osuki = Gold, your reason was because Schu, Guerinf TammTamm was almost inactive and when you asked help in team for the video contest thing no one answered and you left, I indeed made a intra team division where schu and nils didn't want me to come back, it was my fault but you weren't RZKK anymore.

Then you created your team RNG, 

Lol, http://imgur.com/UfIElbj 

"XPLOZ: It's crazy how some people can convince themselves in believing stuff that is completly false."

I couldn't say better, I wont even bother to comment.

I got banned, people may trust me or not, I didn't, I don't even care and it's free to them to think if I'm stupid enough to cheat on my main account. The part that annoys me is when I see people who doesn't even have speak with me once or suck your d*ck thinking you are his friend tell to people I actually like and trust me that I cheated. It's past now, but you know who tried hard to ban me.

I won't argue about the relationship between xploz and my close friend, we already had a discussion about that. "I knew about it for a long time, I didn't say anything to not get mad at her, and I didn't say anything to prevent the thing you two had going on - except for the one time with the gift that you were supposed to find only if you would look at everything you said on the forum."

Reveal hidden contents

"I don't get why you do this, you made me feel like shit for what I did and I even trusted you this one time on your birthday, I don't even know why you still hold a grudge and yet you continue to make up stupid stories even when I don't do anything, even when I don't talk to you.

And the most frustrating thing is that you use the forum like an attention uguu and when you private message me you are just an hypocrite that I believed and you are not the only one. Continue if you want, as for me it is the last time I ridiculise myself this much."

@XPLOZ

Editing this from a plane moving on the ground. How the fuck do I still catch the wifi from the airport!?!

Edited by lamerb
2 hours ago, Osuki said:

*Interesting stuff*

First of all, if you don't give a shit about all of this, forums, salty suite thread... why did you respond to my quite big post in literally 3mins ? It's like you were scrubing forums and spamming F5.

I don't try to get the attention, it's not my fault if some people voted for our salty suite brah. In case you didn't understand the thing, like the first time you subscribed at PSL and you didn't play, it's also about explaining why we got a salty suite. Otherwise, people don't understand anything and are like "wtf is this salty suite". That's why talking in French is also kinda dumb. If you want to tell me something in French, you can use the private convs.

Also, I don't try to be the good guy on forums... This role doesn't fit me well. I'm just a guy who tells what he thinks.

I have the feeling that you always put yourself as the victim who has never done anything. You lied to everyone, even to your team and to your friends, saying you were a girl for like 6months+, but it's because it was a bad period for you IRL. You miraculously had very expensive shinies and you got banned some time after, but it's not your fault. You said to your very close friend not to talk to me anymore, but it's not your fault...

When I talk about "playing on your girl status", I mean that when a guy like twofist becomes very close to the girl Osuki, it might be your job to tell him that you're actually not who you pretended to be. That's what I call playing with people.

What's the point of the screenshot ? I was just talking with a guy on the channel chat.

Why the fuck are you talking about me PMing you ? Last time we talked was like 5months ago.

Much love