[PSL V] Salty Suite (Poll Added!!!)

Salty Suite  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which matchups would you like to see for this year's Salty Suite?

• Raaidn v Firelion
    • DoubleJ v Forfiter
    • Overtoasted v Torinnnnnnn
    • Frags v Bowser
    • KaynineXL v Elcoolio
    • Raaidn v Zebra
    • DestructX v Gazelli
    • Xploz v Osuki
    • KaynineXL v Gazelli

8 hours ago, XPLOZ said:

First of all, if you don't give a shit about all of this, forums, salty suite thread... why did you respond to my quite big post in literally 3mins ? It's like you were scrubing forums and spamming F5.

Yes, I couln't bear anymore another of your chilldish post, and I felt pathetic enough while writing it.

8 hours ago, XPLOZ said:

I don't try to get the attention, it's not my fault if some people voted for our salty suite brah. In case you didn't understand the thing, like the first time you subscribed at PSL and you didn't play, it's also about explaining why we got a salty suite. Otherwise, people don't understand anything and are like "wtf is this salty suite". That's why talking in French is also kinda dumb. If you want to tell me something in French, you can use the private convs.

Also, I don't try to be the good guy on forums... This role doesn't fit me well. I'm just a guy who tells what he thinks.

I don't give a f uck about your dumb salty suite, they have nothing to do about our stuff and you just took a new opportunity to make you look interesting. How dare you tell me I should have used the private convs, you ignored all my pms In Game while you were making your show on the forums. 

I pm'd ThinkNice about the PSL thing, I didn't  know what PSL was and I didn't even have a forum account,  someone signed me up then I still don't know what happend after, I know it was my fault and should have pm'd Rigamorty too.

8 hours ago, XPLOZ said:

I have the feeling that you always put yourself as the victim who has never done anything. You lied to everyone, even to your team and to your friends, saying you were a girl for like 6months+, but it's because it was a bad period for you IRL. You miraculously had very expensive shinies and you got banned some time after, but it's not your fault. You said to your very close friend not to talk to me anymore, but it's not your fault...

I lied and I felt bad for SNOW members and few others, I already said it was my fault I can't say much else about this, it was during 3-4 months and yes I don't know why I said the main reason about my leave was because It wasn'tthe good moment for me, you obviously would have use it and totally don't care. That was to tell that the story in team was too much too handle for me and it wasn't your fault, I was upset about the whole team who didn't say anything about the new "rules" and agreed. 

I guess you are talking about Arcanine, I won't talk about that, you just continue to make delusional stories and rotted Toxi's game, she even played on an alt hoping you won't annoy her anymore. Trying to justify myself won't change anything and you will still make dumb reasoning. If you were talking about Misdreavus, it was Pokyou's and I got banned with his shiny, Rachoou's comps, I don't think you can imagine how I was, I didn't know how to tell them what happened. Now everyone is free to think if I cheated or not, I only care about people I like, and they know I wouldn't have do that, but as I said above, people who doesn't know me and tell them I cheated upset me more than anything. 

Did I say to my close friend that? I can't say I wasn't upset when I knew it, and I wasn't even sure until April-May but I didn't say anything, except about the gift story which was justified, she is old enough to make her own decisions. 

8 hours ago, XPLOZ said:

When I talk about "playing on your girl status", I mean that when a guy like twofist becomes very close to the girl Osuki, it might be your job to tell him that you're actually not who you pretended to be. That's what I call playing with people.

Twofist had never seen me and I didn't know he was serious, thought it was just like Nik, that was 100% roleplay on my side and for me it was the same thing for him. But yes I lied to hide the secret to every snow and I'm still sorry about it

8 hours ago, XPLOZ said:

What's the point of the screenshot ? I was just talking with a guy on the channel chat.

Why the fuck are you talking about me PMing you ? Last time we talked was like 5months ago.

Much love

It just made me laugh when I saw that, I said enough about why above. 

It was 5 months ago yes, but until today, did I do anything to anger you? I thought it was ok after the discussion and when I saw your few pms, then you unfriended me few days ago and didn't answer why. And now I have to make a chilldish post too because you felt obliged to listen gunthug and write your story full of crap on your dumb salty suite thread, that exceeds the joke level, I can't believe you dare tell me I should have pm'd you. 

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Wait who is Toxi? Is she hot

>ToxikBGirl.

It's the 'girl' who gave for free an Arcanine shiny to Osuki. But the OT of the shiny wasn't ToxikBGirl, it was ToxicBGirl.

Here is the official story : a girl that nobody knows (ToxikBGirl) started the game, became RZKK and wanted to give a shiny to Osuki some days after. So she went on her sister's account (ToxicBGirl, who had supposedly stopped the game some months ago), took an Arcanine shiny coming from nowhere and gave it to Osuki. Strange fact : the Arcanine wasn't caught a long time ago, but the last month. Then, Osuki sold this present to CZD, who then sold it to flava, (if I remember well). 

It was so strange that I wanted to know who was this ToxikBGirl, but she left the game some time after...

Anyway, I don't know if Osuki got banned because of this, and no one will never know I guess because the staff won't tell the reasons, as usual. The only thing I know is that it's a bit annoying that a player never farms and gets plenty of $$$ with cranky stories.

56 minutes ago, Osuki said:

I don't give a f uck about your dumb salty suite, they have nothing to do about our stuff and you just took a new opportunity to make you look interesting. How dare you tell me I should have used the private convs, you ignored all my pms In Game while you were making your show on the forums. 

Yo, did you understand the thread ? I'll repeat myself but it isn't my fault if someone wanted to see a battle between us and if some people voted for this... If you don't give a shit about this, then go away and don't respond, it's not harder than this.

I'm telling you to use Private conversations if you want to tell me something in French, because people here won't understand anything. + I didn't receive any PM, on the game or on forums, so I actually don't know what you're talking about.

About the rest of your anwser, I won't tell much because it's becoming quite circular, and I gtg to Paris soon so I don't have much time.

If you want to lie to your friends about your identity, pretending you're a girl, that's actually not my problem. It's up to you, do whatever you want with your life brah.

The difference between us is that I prefer to stay myself, and to have honest relationship with my friends. People will like me or not, idc. But I won't invent myself a life and pretend to be a girl for months to get some presents or to do some roleplay.

As you said, you didn't really do anything to anger me last months. We're just ignoring each other, and that's alright. I hope it keeps going like this. What you did to separate me and your close friend is now part of the past, but be sure that I won't forget it.

9 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

>ToxikBGirl.

It's the 'girl' who gave for free an Arcanine shiny to Osuki. But the OT of the shiny wasn't ToxikBGirl, it was ToxicBGirl.

Here is the official story : a girl that nobody knows (ToxikBGirl) started the game, became RZKK and wanted to give a shiny to Osuki some days after. So she went on her sister's account (ToxicBGirl, who had supposedly stopped the game some months ago), took an Arcanine shiny coming from nowhere and gave it to Osuki. Strange fact : the Arcanine wasn't caught a long time ago, but the last month. Then, Osuki sold this present to CZD, who then sold it to flava, (if I remember well). 

It was so strange that I wanted to know who was this ToxikBGirl, but she left the game some time after...

Anyway, I don't know if Osuki got banned because of this, and no one will never know I guess because the staff won't tell the reasons, as usual. The only thing I know is that it's a bit annoying that a player never farms and gets plenty of $$$ with cranky stories.

You weren't even RZKK and don't know how long she was in the team, you still tried to imagine delusional stories, come in RZKK stuff, you don't have the right to say anything about Toxi and the story with Arcanine, you know nothing. Did you think we cared about you? I don't even get your story, I would have used a bot on ToxicBGirl, found Arcanine, then made another alt ToxikBGIrl, recruit Toxik with Osuki in RZKK then let everyone think that Toxik gave me a shiny arcanine from her sister? I just would have said I found a Growlithe on an alt and don't evolve it, but again I don't have to justify about that, just don't say things you don't know. 

Yo, did you understand the thread ? I'll repeat myself but it isn't my fault if someone wanted to see a battle between us and if some people voted for this... If you don't give a shit about this, then go away and don't respond, it's not harder than this.

I'm telling you to use Private conversations if you want to tell me something in French, because people here won't understand anything. + I didn't receive any PM, on the game or on forums, so I actually don't know what you're talking about.

Our salty suite isn't what annoys me, you wrote your version of the reason about the salty suite which was full of crap while ignoring me in PMs few days ago when you unfriended me, don't say I didn't. You also tell what you think on the forum, but not in PM, I guess that's not trying to get attention. 

About the rest of your anwser, I won't tell much because it's becoming quite circular, and I gtg to Paris soon so I don't have much time.

If you want to lie to your friends about your identity, pretending you're a girl, that's actually not my problem. It's up to you, do whatever you want with your life brah.

The difference between us is that I prefer to stay myself, and to have honest relationship with my friends. People will like me or not, idc. But I won't invent myself a life and pretend to be a girl for months to get some presents or to do some roleplay.

As you said, you didn't really do anything to anger me last months. We're just ignoring each other, and that's alright. I hope it keeps going like this. What you did to separate me and your close friend is now part of the past, but be sure that I won't forget it.

Have I ever used it to get anything? You don't know anything about me, toxi, relationships I have with every persons I like, nothing. You just said it, I have always ignored you but you always come back with a new dumb theory about me. 

Don't forget it if you wish, ask her, do anything but leave me alone as I do with you since 2 years. You made me miss the 50th capcha and banned me, wasn't it enough?

8 hours ago, dedegendut said:

U and me,salty suite

Not worth my time, rng tiers, my shoes are untied, etc etc. 

make it all showdown tiers and I'll do it, but I don't have comps in this ass game right now