[PSL V] Salty Suite (Poll Added!!!)

Salty Suite  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which matchups would you like to see for this year's Salty Suite?

• Raaidn v Firelion
    • DoubleJ v Forfiter
    • Overtoasted v Torinnnnnnn
    • Frags v Bowser
    • KaynineXL v Elcoolio
    • Raaidn v Zebra
    • DestructX v Gazelli
    • Xploz v Osuki
    • KaynineXL v Gazelli

Just now, Noad said:

Bleh to Monotype, hype for standard tiers (OU/UU/NU/Doubles/Showdown) where the loser cant say "It doesnt count it was only shitty Monotype/ Metronome / Speed Tier" when the winner gloats about their victory in the future. 

We want to see blood! 

This is a good point - and another reason I stayed away from randoms, I don't want any excuses. Hmm, how about MMO NU then? JJ are you fine playing the tier that Forfi mans in PSL?

Just now, Gunthug said:

This is a good point - and another reason I stayed away from randoms, I don't want any excuses. Hmm, how about MMO NU then? JJ are you fine playing the tier that Forfi mans in PSL?

Just a suggestion and feel free to tell me to bugger off but why not stick the remaining tiers into a randomiser after both players have picked their tier? So in Forfiter and JJ's case MMO OU, MMO NU, MMO Doubles & Gen 4 OU Showdown would get put in a randomiser and picked at random. Then no one can uguu about favouritism or unfairness. 

Just now, Noad said:

Just a suggestion and feel free to tell me to bugger off but why not stick the remaining tiers into a randomiser after both players have picked their tier? So in Forfiter and JJ's case MMO OU, MMO NU, MMO Doubles & Gen 4 OU Showdown would get put in a randomiser and picked at random. Then no one can uguu about favouritism or unfairness. 

But if I bring randomness into the equation then forfi has an inherent advantage.

No this is actually a good idea, maybe i"ll just do that. Do I even need to choose the 3rd tier before the first 2 tiers are played, anyways? Might be more suspenseful to keep them waiting

Just now, Gunthug said:

But if I bring randomness into the equation then forfi has an inherent advantage.

No this is actually a good idea, maybe i"ll just do that. Do I even need to choose the 3rd tier before the first 2 tiers are played, anyways? Might be more suspenseful to keep them waiting

yeh one could go 2-0 and 3rd match wont be needed

4 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Holy crap this would be so hype if there was a draw after the first 2 matches and then you announce the tiebreaker tier and they have to battle there and then in that format. Means that they will need to prepare for anything and it literally will be down to who can team build and pull a win out of no where. 

Also LOL @ me treating this like it's some cage fighting extravaganza, I need to calm down.