[PSL V] Salty Suite (Poll Added!!!)

Salty Suite  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which matchups would you like to see for this year's Salty Suite?

• Raaidn v Firelion
    • DoubleJ v Forfiter
    • Overtoasted v Torinnnnnnn
    • Frags v Bowser
    • KaynineXL v Elcoolio
    • Raaidn v Zebra
    • DestructX v Gazelli
    • Xploz v Osuki
    • KaynineXL v Gazelli

7 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

ur cosmic power clef wont work on me fam

that was a innuendo kay gosh you're so bad lmafo 8/8 what else do kids say these days?

7 hours ago, ShadowGary said:

it would have been funnier to just link the pink guy vid. i give you a 4.3/10 comment. mostly for figuring out how to use "Here let me google that for you".

1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

that was a innuendo kay gosh you're so bad lmafo 8/8 what else do kids say these days?

it would have been funnier to just link the pink guy vid. i give you a 4.3/10 comment. mostly for figuring out how to use "Here let me google that for you".

Didn't want to link any pink guy vid though...

Nominations are over! I tallied up the likes, and came up with 8 possible matchups for you all to vote on. I tweaked a matchup here and there, and I disregarded a few that were just plain stupid, or where i didn't think it'd be a fair fight (like geni v. non-picture book). What we have left is what you can vote on - so go ahead and cast your votes, and after Sunday (once the midseason auction is over), the top 3 votegetters will have the honor of competing for NOT JUST 500k, but also 1x Xmas present from the holiday event last year! The present could contain anything - even like 10 shards or some shit, i dont really remember.

A few quick stipulations - don't vote for your own matchup. It won't count. Also, if you see your name on that list for any of those battles, and for some reason you DONT want to battle, just PM me to let me know and I'll take it off. Not sure why you wouldn't want an essentially free chance at 500k + a present, though - expect to be publically shamed for turning down a battle : )

(edit: in the event of a tie, I'll break the tie with those mickey mouse shaped iron fists of mine)

dcscerce.gif

Edited by Gunthug