[PSL V] Salty Suite (Poll Added!!!)

Salty Suite  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which matchups would you like to see for this year's Salty Suite?

• Raaidn v Firelion
    • DoubleJ v Forfiter
    • Overtoasted v Torinnnnnnn
    • Frags v Bowser
    • KaynineXL v Elcoolio
    • Raaidn v Zebra
    • DestructX v Gazelli
    • Xploz v Osuki
    • KaynineXL v Gazelli

1 minute ago, Gazelli said:

You know someone is afraid to battle when they gotta dwell on the past. How's ur psl season coming along? I can see that hefty amount gluu spent on you was worth it (kek). Have fun getting mountained, seems to be a lyle thing after all. 

do i really have to battle someone i have nothing at all to prove to? 

1. You lost money betting against me last psl season vs Pipe in the tiebreaker

2. You most likely made a new account so you didn't have to pay for that bet

3. I beat you in your attempt to ever win an official

4. You whispered me and called me one of the best players after that official (I really should have screened that, too bad i didnt know who you really were)

4 minutes ago, KingBowser said:

Lol stfu, Mr.NoOfficials wins.

Your life must be more pathetic than I thought. I guess rolling in officials makes you feel like a tough guy on a kid's game doesn't it. 

1 minute ago, DestructX said:

do i really have to battle someone i have nothing at all to prove to? 

1. You lost money betting against me last psl season vs Pipe in the tiebreaker

2. You most likely made a new account so you didn't have to pay for that bet

3. I beat you in your attempt to ever win an official

4. You whispered me and called me one of the best players after that official (I really should have screened that, too bad i didnt know who you really were)

1. OH DAMN I LOST MONEY, GERRTER GER FERM SOME MORE BERRIES ERMGERRDDD (looks at k9)

2. I paid for all my bets 

3. The fact that you give so much importance to officials shows how pathetic and miserable your life is. 

4. I said you were a good player(not even close to the best) you must have a lottaa screens of things i said. shows how much you love me <3 

Just now, Gazelli said:

Your life must be more pathetic than I thought. I guess rolling in officials makes you feel like a tough guy on a kid's game doesn't it. 

1. OH DAMN I LOST MONEY, GERRTER GER FERM SOME MORE BERRIES ERMGERRDDD (looks at k9)

3. The fact that you give so much importance to officials shows how pathetic and miserable your life is. 

4. I said you were a good player(not even close to the best) you must have a lottaa screens of things i said. shows how much you love me <3 

dude ur a weenie stop trying to justify youre not a weenie

3 minutes ago, Gazelli said:

idk what your problem is the whole time you were in LYLE i was nice to you and even acknowledged you as a good player. even after i was told you were kyzukun i still never whispered you anything negative or said anything in the forums about it. 

And you call my life miserable because i bring up a past win vs you, is that coming from the guy who spends time making new pokemmo accounts because he can't go a month without someone disliking him?

5 hours ago, DestructX said:

idk what your problem is the whole time you were in LYLE i was nice to you and even acknowledged you as a good player. even after i was told you were kyzukun i still never whispered you anything negative or said anything in the forums about it. 

And you call my life miserable because i bring up a past win vs you, is that coming from the guy who spends time making new pokemmo accounts because he can't go a month without someone disliking him?

Des for President 2k16