Filter pokedex Never Used (NU)

jhonathanvcc

hello, I created this topic to say that you should filter the Pokemons NU (NeverUsed) in pokedex, it is a mess, should be on the list only Pokemon that can be used in battle, there are many Pokemon in the NU list pokedex that are not pokemons 'Competitive', for example: 

BULBASAUR, IVYSAUR , CHARMANDER , RATATA , WEEDLE , CATERPIE , NIDORAM, ZUBAT , MANKEY , GROWLITHE , and many others ....

as I believe you will not do it, I even did the Pokemon Never Used list to make life easier for you and to help all.

Pokémons Never Used PokeMMO

FEAROW , ARBOK , RAICHU , SANDSLASH , NIDOQUEEN , WYGGLYTUFF , PARASECT , VENOMOTH , DIGLET, PERSIAN , GOLDUCK ,

PRIMEAP , POLIWRATH , KADABRA , MACHOKE , VICTREEBEL , GOLEM , RAPIDASH , FARFETCH'D , DEWGONG , MUK , HYPNO

KINGLER , ELECTRODE , HITMONCHAN , LICKITUNG , TANGELA, SEADRA , MR.MIME , SCYTHER , JYNX , MAGMAR , PINSIR 

FLAREON , KABUTOPS , DRAGONAIR , NOCTOWL , ARIADOS , TOGETIC , XATU , BELLOSSOM , SUDOWOODO , POLITEOD, JUMPLUFF

YANMA , MURKROW , MISDREAVOUS , GIRAFARIG , DUNSPANCE , GRANBULL , SHUCKLE , MAGCARGO, PILOSWINE ,OCTILLERY, MANTINE 

STANTLER , SMEARGLE , MIGHTYENA , SHIFTRY, PELIPPER , VIGOROTH , NINJASK , SHEDINJA , EXPLOUD , NOSEPASS , SABLEYE

MAWILE , AGGRON , ROSELIA , SWALOT , SHARPEDO , WAILORD , CAMERUPT ,TORKOAL GRUMPIG ,TRAPINCH ,CACTURN

SEVIPER , LUNATONE , SOLROCK ,WISHCASH , CLAYDOL ,KECLEON , BANETTE , TROPIUS , WYNAUT , GLALIE , WALREIN 

HUNTAIL , GOREBYSS , RELICANTH , SHELGON , METANG.

(93 NU Competitive ) 

seems a lot, but now has 93, 280 had before, if it already is a bit confusing, imagine how it was before.

Thank you for your attention, and I hope that this problem is resolved.

This has been discussed both on the forums and among the staff. 

I do not want to do this (at least in this way).

I would like the representation of each tier to fully include every species within it.

What you're after - and what I would like to do, is have a usage list available in game for each tier (With a win/loss ratio).

Here it would only display species that had been used in that particular tier within a set period of time. (i.e the 'useful' stuff) 

The reason I don't wish to filter the base list itself is because I believe it should be fully open to those who wish to experiment with species within the tiers should be fully informed to be able to do so - no matter how naive that may or may not be.

We should not dictate what is considered useful in a tier and only display those species in the base list itself, that is for the tier usage (and in turn the players) to determine themselves.

Displaying usage alongside a full tier list would solve this.

Also for future reference, please use the Suggestion Box for making suggestions.

This require you have at least 10 posts before attempting to post there.

Thank you.