MMA/UFC Discussion

Parke

9 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I just went through UFC's 206 fight list and frankly, I'm disappointed.

But then I went through 207...

Reveal hidden contents

55c83e3fabfee360363b1a55960aabdf.png

Reveal hidden contents

318d4cf2e3d81ff8ae0c4756d1c35b6b.png

Yeah 206 isnt all that great, some good fights on it though -  Cormier x Rumble 2 & Holloway x Pettis guna be sick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She has to fucking dump his awful coach, I can't believe she went there to make the same mistakes that she did against Holm, no able to defend a single punch, not keeping the distance, not going for the takedown early, I don't understand what was her fighting plan, and her standing was awful asf. I just hope she doesn't retire, she changes her coach, go back to her roots, fight a smaller fight and keep going up till the rematch to shut that amanda nunes uguu down 

39 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

She has to fucking dump his awful coach, I can't believe she went there to make the same mistakes that she did against Holm, no able to defend a single punch, not keeping the distance, not going for the takedown early, I don't understand what was her fighting plan, and her standing was awful asf. I just hope she doesn't retire, she changes her coach, go back to her roots, fight a smaller fight and keep going up till the rematch to shut that amanda nunes uguu down 

Gotta credit Nunes though, insane fighting even if Ronda wasn't great. It literally was reminding of Tate vs Nunes, same shit except even easier but I think Tate was always one that could take a punch pretty well which is why it probably lasted a little longer lol.