MMA/UFC Discussion

Parke

5 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Update me fam.

Would having upcoming events/fights be asking too much? Would appreciate that :>

Aite - So, this Saturday there's a fight night on. Actually pretty excited for it... this the card.

85f50aa3cca26b78b920e3d436c96a94.png

Mac Donald is an absolute machine, well they both are tbh. Both #1 and #2 ranked Welterweight fighters. Last fight Mac Donald has was a 5 round war with Lawler and it was insane, so it'll be good to see how he comes off the end of that, can see him doing really good in this fight.

so gooood

Well I would have liked this to be more like a MMA thread more than UFC specific since I'm more a bellator guy (Sadly can't pay UFC channel cause my country is in the shit) but hype anyway, I try to watch most of the fights online in shitty streams xD

12 hours ago, Arimanius said:

Well I would have liked this to be more like a MMA thread more than UFC specific since I'm more a bellator guy (Sadly can't pay UFC channel cause my country is in the shit) but hype anyway, I try to watch most of the fights online in shitty streams xD

You're right. I should've done that to begin with. My bad man. I'm a Bellator fan too - but yeah. Fixed

On 6/18/2016 at 7:13 AM, dardo361 said:

ufc pay mark hunt for lossing whit brock lesnar

Meh, it's gonna be a massive payday for both of them. I dont think Lesnar cares if he loses, as long as he gets a huge payday from it.

On 6/18/2016 at 11:26 AM, Arimanius said:

the fight between dantas and galvao for the belt last night was the shittiest thing ever, galvao went there to get his face destroyed xD there were some upsets like the halsey one with that triangle, so cool

Yeah, so fucking bad. That Main Event was insane! really good fight

5 hours ago, Arimanius said:

ffs I didn't I will have to download that shit now, I was out last night and got here really late T.T and I think I'll miss ufc 200 tonight too T.T

UFC 200 isnt until 2 weeks time pleb

• 2 weeks later...

I was listening to UFC Unfiltered(it's a new MMA podcast pushed by the UFC) and Jon called in to get interviewed, they asked him some interesting questions and some of the shit he said got me twice as excited for this fight.

One quote in particular that had me dying was: "DC getting a 6'10" guy as his training partner shows how big I am in his head, how deep I am in his head. That's what he looks at me as, a freaking 6'10" monster. That's why he got that big ass fucking idiot to follow him around. Chi Lewis-Parry fucking got his ass kicked by Brandon Vera, so how good could that guy be at trying to mimic me?"

Also they recalled the story of how Jon first met DC, most have probably heard about it - basically Jon said "I bet I can take you down" in a joking, ice-breaker kind of manner knowing that DC is an Olympic/NCAA Division 1 All-American wrestler and that he actually couldn't. But DC didn't see it as a joke and got all defensive about it. Anyway, so in this interview Jon was asked how he now feels about the incident or something along those lines. To which Jon responded with: " The funny thing about it is I've taken his ass down five times now. So when I told him I'd take him down sarcastically, little did I know that he's a b1tch and that I could take him down any time."

How can you not love this guy?!

Edited by QPrime
On 7/4/2016 at 8:12 PM, QPrime said:

I was listening to UFC Unfiltered(it's a new MMA podcast pushed by the UFC) and Jon called in to get interviewed, they asked him some interesting questions and some of the shit he said got me twice as excited for this fight.

One quote in particular that had me dying was: "DC getting a 6'10" guy as his training partner shows how big I am in his head, how deep I am in his head. That's what he looks at me as, a freaking 6'10" monster. That's why he got that big ass fucking idiot to follow him around. Chi Lewis-Parry fucking got his ass kicked by Brandon Vera, so how good could that guy be at trying to mimic me?"

Also they recalled the story of how Jon first met DC, most have probably heard about it - basically Jon said "I bet I can take you down" in a joking, ice-breaker kind of manner knowing that DC is an Olympic/NCAA Division 1 All-American wrestler and that he actually couldn't. But DC didn't see it as a joke and got all defensive about it. Anyway, so in this interview Jon was asked how he now feels about the incident or something along those lines. To which Jon responded with: " The funny thing about it is I've taken his ass down five times now. So when I told him I'd take him down sarcastically, little did I know that he's a b1tch and that I could take him down any time."

How can you not love this guy?!

Well. Forget that idea, he just got pulled off the card :/ god damn it.