You dont know me yet but you will

I used to be a popular member here a few years ago until I got a bit to feisty with some members resulting in my term of leave for a while for I felt my prescense at that point was not only unwanted but a since of personal life neglect was occurring due to my several hours of forum lurking. I wont reveal my old alias and Im not using that account for I not only forgot my password and email account I have a bad memory when it comes to things like this. You wont see the same kind of reactions from me towards other player but I will have you know I was infamous. 

I have returned to touch basis with my old friends.

1 hour ago, LifeStyle said:

I do know who you are

Hide contents

latest?cb=20100121004007&path-prefix=pro

Actually its more of a knuckles reference from Hunter X Hunter but yes this could be concluded too since my favorite charatcer from sonic was knuckles.

13 minutes ago, 001 said:

is this a threat

Is what a threat? The title? Yes and no, its a threat to anyone whom may know me in the past that my presence has returned and if they are not willing to put past burdens or issues behind them than I will not try to rekindle old friendships. Then theres the no part, Im just a returning senior member

2 hours ago, axx said:

is this monyz alt?

Id more than likely be Klonemans Alt account but he and I live over 1000+ miles away from each other so I doubt that

For my hand Im getting xrays now

Edited by Knuckles
Im a weebo scumbag whom forgets when oversharing is a thing
2 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:
6 minutes ago, JoshLindsay10 said:

Same.....

ecks dee

what team were u in

Well yeah I guess you are right, even some admins had stakes with my name on them.

I dont have a team currently for I dont even have my old pokemon account.

I did have over 500+ hours logged and over 60+ level 100 EV trained pokemon though

Edited by Knuckles
I cant spell
2 minutes ago, JoshLindsay10 said:

60+ level 100 pokemon?

Wow you must be famous 

I had a level 100 Geodude that would really piss people off, I loved my Mantine 

I asked what team were you in when you played, not your current.

I cant recall

Edited by Knuckles
3 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

3 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

I cant get these dang quotes to go away, buttttttttttttttttttttt

3 hours ago, kloneman said:

I am the only one who knows your true identity, but your secret is safe with me friendo :^)

Also I hear @KaynineXL is a hot read head, so hit her up. :^)

O5hCDzk.jpg

Also that panda guy has nothing on me, I couldve started something that couldve ended this very website/game. I ddint though.

I wont be of much use to anyone with this splint on for now, Im due for plastic surgery I suppose. Damn it lol

Kloneman we need to restart our mission. Our covert Mission, that secret mission, the one no one knows about. That is a secret, yaknow that big secret plan we had. Man its juicy stuff

Edited by Knuckles
Didnt add something
23 hours ago, Knuckles said:
On 12/06/2016 at 6:19 PM, axx said:

is this monyz alt?

Id more than likely be Klonemans Alt account but he and I live over 1000+ miles away from each other so I doubt that

ignore this uguu, one of my many hatters :p

welcome back to the forum. hope to see you in game one day :)