and grats to team for first win aaaayeeeee

a91e89699ff737fbbef5fdabfb8a9b27.png

Hide contents

8776beecedac1c957898eaac8ad85e35.png

Reveal hidden contents

http://www.raeoflightspa.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/accolades21.jpg

looooool they made me that one black dude in the pic 

On 10/15/2016 at 7:05 PM, SirDusty said:

Well I was seriously thinking of coming back, but finding out coolio is on the tier council now sealed the deal

this is fucked now.

your welcome everyone. fuck off lyn

Edited by DaftCoolio

38 minutes ago, SirDusty said:

Well I was seriously thinking of coming back, but finding out coolio is on the tier council now sealed the deal

this is fucked now.

being on the teir council is like being in internal investigations on the police. it's a dirty job that no one wants to do that takes up a lot of time and will get you hate but it's got to be done. everyone in the community who can do it has either tried and quit(hi o/), are not able to do the job, or choose not to even try with the few exceptions being the guys on the council. i pussied out myself and i'll on occasion drop nuggets of what i hope is wisdom but it was too much for me and i dont think i have the right to actually complain unless i go back. for everyone else either you cant do it or you can and dont want to. if you cant do it you shouldnt complain and if you can but arent (open spaces) why not? if you have what it takes join up and go fight the good cause. and if you are not willing to do the deed how can you complain if it is not done as you would have done it?

you ARE a guy right coolio?

13 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

Elcoolio did a good fight tho.

Mayu and i are waiting for our thrones guys.

fuck u i was robbed

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.