DaftCoolio

[SÄSS] Secret Agents of Secret Stuff: Coolio is Boss, Toast is Bad

rip cix?

edit: i'd like to dedicate this pageking to Keiji Inafune, creator of megaman and its spiritual successor, Mighty No.9

since capcom wasn't letting him make good megaman games or something, he left the company and made his own so he could make his own megaman-style game: mighty no9./ It's basically megaman but different.

after 4million of funds raised and several delays, years later his game comes out and it's pretty trashy and scored a 5.6/10 on IGN

rest in piece Keiji Inafune's hard(?) work and efforts and rip megaman and rip CiX

KEIJI.png?1378268993

Edited by Eggplant

On 6/22/2016 at 7:04 PM, DoubleJ said:

When you leave Aura cuz team is too big, but then you start taking devouring smaller teams too

Have you not seen the banner, we aint fuckin around

Edited by DaftCoolio

4 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

When you leave Aura cuz team is too big, but then you start taking devouring smaller teams too

we still got a big group of 3-5 comp players too!

41 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

we all had fun

3d214d6916.png

Well, technically RNGsus didn't fuck me over either because I was only talking about burn or a crit.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

we still got a big group of 3-5 comp players too!

Still no OU player tho

9 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

craig quitting just as hard as his hairline and i would be impressed if daft even still had the game installed

cheeky ElSassio 

21 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

When they continue to cast tom cruise as jack reacher

hey i liked cruise as reacher, sure he doesnt look like the book describes, but han solo was originally written in as a blue alien. most of the walking dead peeps only look vaguely like their comic book selves, if they look like them at all.

17fd95d3c28139bb5756f9f2f4fe0fab.jpg

and dont get me started on 007.

point is, if you play the role and character well you dont have too look exactly like described/depicted. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.