64 Players
Unlimited Reserves
6v6 Doubles Tournament
Single Elimination
Level 50

Date and Time:
Date: Friday, June 24th
Time: 9pm BST

Registrations will open 30 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup".

Registration Fee: 

This event has a registration fee of 15,000 Pokeyen.

Staff will be located on the top floor of Viridian Pokemon Centre, Channel 7, for those who wish to spectate and discuss the tournament with other players at the same time.

Clauses:

OHKO/Species/OP Item/Evasion/Self KO
List of Clauses and what they mean

• There is no ban list for Doubles, so Ubers may be used.
  • Baton Pass is allowed.
  • Sleep Clause is not enforced in Doubles.

1st Place Prize:

296.gif

Shiny GIFT Makuhita

Your choice of nature, two moves, with IVs 2x31

AND

1,500,000 Pokeyen OR 1,500 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize:

750,000 Pokeyen OR 750 Reward Points

3rd Place Prize:

300,000 Pokeyen OR 300 Reward Points

Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ (only applies if you fail to reconnect).
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.

Host: Pereiraa

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Dumbest thing I've ever seen. A prize bump of 33%/33%/20% isn't worth charging your players to play. It's also kind of silly to think you'll get a full bracket in a 64-man doubles with an entry fee too. 

Terribad idea. 

Fees were added on the Automated Tournaments update and 15k isn't that much either. 

We'll see how it goes but the winner gets better prizes so that's an improvement.

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Slap your bosses and advocate for your player base. This is a dumb idea. 

Why so much fuss?

This is a test.

DoubleJ goes and tells all his friends to not join this tournment so that we don't place fees again

15 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

Why so much fuss?

This is a test.

DoubleJ goes and tells all his friends to not join this tournment so that we don't place fees again

yeah i'm sure he needs to spread the word, we're just a hivemind, that's how negative feedback happens on this game. It's never just legitimately a bad idea or anything.

1 minute ago, lamerb said:

The registration fee will only discourage people from entering the tournament. I find this not only dumb, but somehow insulting. What is the purpose of this test? Building an artificial economy sink by destroying the competitive scene? Cool...

It's not a money sink because all the fee's money go towards the prizes.

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Considering this tournament has an entry-fee, I have chosen to not play because I don't agree with the addition of an entry-fee for tournament play. I ask that others also choose not to play in this event as well. 

*Doesnt play doubles anyways* But even if you make a UU tourney with an entry fee count me out, it's no fun.

To put this in League terms for @Pereiraa, it's the equivalent to your team feeding the enemy katarina or ekko

Edited by Argorok2017
Cause annoyed with fee
7 minutes ago, Argorok2017 said:

*Doesnt play doubles anyways* But even if you make a UU tourney with an entry fee count me out, it's no fun.

To put this in League terms for @Pereiraa, it's the equivalent to your team feeding the enemy katarina or ekko

Well I'll be the leona that stuns both Katarina and Ekko so, idc.

Just now, Pereiraa said:

Well I'll be the leona that stuns both Katarina and Ekko so, idc.

Have you seen tank Ekko, its bullshit. I've watched one 2v5 an entire team and finish them all with 1/2 health. But thats another discussion for the League of Legends group

3 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

I was reffering to the League comment, please don't get things mixed up.

I mean you responded to an analogy. Your comment could easily be viewed as an indirect response to our plight, rather than a direct response to League. Just saiyan'. And please don't be defensive about this. We're not upset with you. You unfortunately just had to be the guinea pig staff member who posted this type of an event. In my opinion, I would stop responding to our arguments if I were you. Most of our comments are rhetorical in nature and you're just the messenger.