On 14/06/2016 at 0:59 PM, LifeStyle said:

We have one Eder in Portugal too, and he's also shit

^

1 minute ago, Kouteshi said:

SUCK ME YOU NOOBS PORTUGAL #1 

BORING? BORING? YOU ARE THE BORING

THAT GOALLLL WERE SO OP BYE BYE FRANCEE 

Don't say cat

The worst team I have ever seen in my life, I want to throw up everytime they have the balls in their feet but then they're the luckiest uguus I have also ever seen in my life, They owe this shit THAT THEY DON'T DESERVE to Rui Patricio and who ever who supports Portugal that feels offended by this: You can suck it cause this team is fucking jk to football

1 minute ago, Arimanius said:

The worst team I have ever seen in my life, I want to throw up everytime they have the balls in their feet but then they're the luckiest uguus I have also ever seen in my life, They owe this shit THAT THEY DON'T DESERVE to Rui Patricio and who ever who supports Portugal that feels offended by this: You can suck it cause this team is fucking jk to football

Nothing more to say, gayest team ever

14 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

gg easy.

Edited by MirandaKun

4 minutes ago, Liberalisme said:

fuck this shit

I hate portugal so much.

Only winning 1 game and they drawed like 5??

they drawed 6 times cause this is a tie too

I have no dog in this fight and really only watch football when the major tournaments are playing but the hate for this team I've been seeing is unreal

It's their first major tournament win in their countries history, that's pretty special 

8 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

Lucky?France did dirty game and wasn't foul like 90 % of the times so france is the lucky here.France lost because portugal is the best.