UEFA EURO 2016 - Discussion thread

8 hours ago, Arimanius said:

Fixed

Face the truth man stop hating on me,all i wanted to show you is that France that did dirty game but you were so pissed off that you couldn't admit it.I thought that you were a nice guy D:

3 hours ago, Kouteshi said:

Face the truth man stop hating on me,all i wanted to show you is that France that did dirty game but you were so pissed off that you couldn't admit it.I thought that you were a nice guy D:

I am but when u try to speak about football and give those stupid reasoning it pisses me off

19 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

I am but when u try to speak about football and give those stupid reasoning it pisses me off

It pisses me off when all of you guys saying we were lucky.We were lucky,but France was fucking lucky too,at those fucking fouls...

21 minutes ago, Kouteshi said:

It pisses me off when all of you guys saying we were lucky.We were lucky,but France was fucking lucky too,at those fucking fouls...

France was not lucky, remember the world cup in Korea? Ugh you might not, it was 14 years ago. But I do. They were literally dragged by referees into semis. This thing happens to every team which hosts the championships, referees help as much as possible because if the country that hosts goes out before they reach some playoffs round, the profits from their fans will rapidly go down.

43 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

France was not lucky, remember the world cup in Korea? Ugh you might not, it was 14 years ago. But I do. They were literally dragged by referees into semis. This thing happens to every team which hosts the championships, referees help as much as possible because if the country that hosts goes out before they reach some playoffs round, the profits from their fans will rapidly go down.

I know it happens to every team,but i don't like to see my country getting fucked up by these referees.That's why i was bit pissed off.I'm sorry if i was rude,i was just really heated up because we won...But i still think the same way..i still think that's not fair tho...but maybe i shouldn't have told you that.Well at least i say sorry..i doubt the others will ask me sorry but who cares.

Btw forfi thanks for pointing that out

11 minutes ago, Kouteshi said:

I know it happens to every team,but i don't like to see my country getting fucked up by these referees.That's why i was bit pissed off.I'm sorry if i was rude,i was just really heated up because we won...But i still think the same way..i still think that's not fair tho...but maybe i shouldn't have told you that.Well at least i say sorry..i doubt the others will ask me sorry but who cares.

Btw forfi thanks for pointing that out

Just get a room and kiss each other for apology like true men do. True love is manlove, not like those girl-kissing fggts. Disgusting.

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

I. FUCKING. REMEMBER.