UEFA EURO 2016 - Discussion thread

The worst team I have ever seen in my life, I want to throw up everytime they have the balls in their feet but then they're the luckiest uguus I have also ever seen in my life, They owe this shit THAT THEY DON'T DESERVE to Rui Patricio and who ever who supports Portugal that feels offended by this: You can suck it cause this team is fucking jk to football

1 minute ago, Arimanius said:

The worst team I have ever seen in my life, I want to throw up everytime they have the balls in their feet but then they're the luckiest uguus I have also ever seen in my life, They owe this shit THAT THEY DON'T DESERVE to Rui Patricio and who ever who supports Portugal that feels offended by this: You can suck it cause this team is fucking jk to football

Nothing more to say, gayest team ever

14 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

gg easy.

Edited by MirandaKun
8 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

Lucky?France did dirty game and wasn't foul like 90 % of the times so france is the lucky here.France lost because portugal is the best.