UEFA EURO 2016 - Discussion thread

8 minutes ago, Liberalisme said:

Going to support France tomorrow night, Portugal doesn't deserve this prize at all.

Why do you say that?We suffered a lot of shit.In THE OPPONENTS GOALKEEPER ARENA they made a total foul but the referee didn't make it...So what's your point? D:

Edited by Kouteshi
11 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

lol

Everyone is against Portugal for some reason.I'm gonna support my country.Liberanisme is just like that because we won against his team(not 100 % sure what is his team, don't take this too serious bro).If it was France he would be supporting Portugal.

That's human,i understand but that doesn't mean we don't deserve it.We have been working hard for this since 2004.

It's Ronaldo's dream...so we deserve it.

Edited by Kouteshi
Just now, Kouteshi said:

Everyone is against Portugal for some reason.I'm gonna support my country.Liberanisme is just like that because we won against his team.If it was France he would be supporting Portugal.

That's human,i understand but that doesn't mean we don't deserve it.We have been working hard for this since 2004.

It's his dream to win a european cup while he could go for a world cup? And yes, you know exactly what ronaldo wants, my bad :(

2 minutes ago, Kouteshi said:

Everyone is against Portugal for some reason.I'm gonna support my country.Liberanisme is just like that because we won against his team(not 100 % sure what is his team, don't take this too serious bro).If it was France he would be supporting Portugal.

It's not about who's dream it is, or how hard they worked for it.

They played shit, it's as simple as that.

1 minute ago, KaynineXL said:

It's not about who's dream it is, or how hard they worked for it.

They played shit, it's as simple as that.

They played shit in the beginning,after that they didn't play bad.And yes it's about the dream,but i gotta agree with you about hard work.They did work a lot to reach here so they do deserve it.

3 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

It's his dream to win a european cup while he could go for a world cup? And yes, you know exactly what ronaldo wants, my bad :(

Doesn't matter if he could go for a world cup.If his dream is to win a european cup.And he wants to do this for his team and the country.

57 minutes ago, Kouteshi said:
46 minutes ago, Kouteshi said:

Why do you say that?We suffered a lot of shit.In THE OPPONENTS GOALKEEPER ARENA made a total foul but they didn't make it...So what's your point? D:

My country only does World Cups.

1 minute ago, Liberalisme said:

My country only does World Cups.

Then why did you say they do not deserve?I mean they work really hard,you can't say they don't deserve.Then i can say France doesn't deserve too,but that would be lying.Any team that reaches the final deserves.Even if France wins i'l still be happy to reach this far.But the truth is that i want to see them win.

1 minute ago, Kouteshi said:

Then why did you say they do not deserve?I mean they work really hard,you can't say they don't deserve.Then i can say France doesn't deserve too,but that would be lying.Any team that reaches the final deserves.Even if France wins i'l still be happy to reach this far.But the truth is that i want to see them win.

lol your country doesn't deserve it cuz it plays poop, had an easy bracket and can only draw. You drawed 3 times in groupstages???

Edited by Liberalisme
2 minutes ago, Liberalisme said:

lol your country doesn't deserve it cuz it plays poop, had an easy bracket and can only draw.

If it was your country i'm 100 % sure you wouldn't say that.

Lmaoo how it does it play poop?We played shit in the beginning but after that we played good

France was lucky too,in the defenses.It had some lucky defenses.So why do u support France?

We better just stop talking,you say our team is poop and we play bad and you don't have good reasons to say it.Seriously man no point in talking.I'm done.

Lets be real tho, seeing portugal's past marches they have no way to get the win against France, who already beat germany which is better than Portugal

Also taking exemple with Pokemmo related so you'll understand better what's the point: that's like if an average player beat a top tier player in mmo then the guy loses to some random who doesn't know shit about pokemons

Edited by Aerun
9 hours ago, Aerun said:

Lets be real tho, seeing portugal's past marches they have no way to get the win against France, who already beat germany which is better than Portugal

Also taking exemple with Pokemmo related so you'll understand better what's the point: that's like if an average player beat a top tier player in mmo then the guy loses to some random who doesn't know shit about pokemons

No man.....people said so of Portugal against Croazia and Poland, and look how it went. It's a single match and everything could happen.

15 hours ago, Kouteshi said:

everyone is against portugal, because its so freaking boring to watch them play soccer. guess thats the main reason.

Edited by lolnoopkiller
1 hour ago, lolnoopkiller said:

everyone is against portugal, because its so freaking boring to watch them play soccer. guess thats the main reason.

Well i respect your opinion man but that's not a reason to say they lose.Like come on xD