UEFA EURO 2016 - Discussion thread

1 hour ago, Arimanius said:

Ronaldo #1? What a joke. Poor guy had the big chances of Portgual and missed them in the meantime a guy with 18 years old and bigger balls gave the victory to his team

1 minute ago, Dukee said:

sure sureimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcREzJ0E8cHoTiER9ZZT8ol

Y'all just mad that Ronaldo #1

1 hour ago, Tranzmaster said:

2118772.jpg

2118702.jpg

Pjanic > Emile Heskey > Adebayo Akinfenwa > Ronaldo

Get triggered Ronaldo fanboys.

Only a poop would be triggered because you are so right. I support Portugal with all my heart and everytime Portugal gets a free-kick I get so triggered, there are so many good free kickers on Portugal side that actually score them ( Raphael Guerreiro, Adrien, Quaresma, André Gomes and many more ) but no it's always CR7 who always shots the same way and fails the same way ( what was the last time he scored one with Portugal ? 5-6 years ago ? ). Yesterday against Poland, when Ronaldo still wanted to shot a 35 meter free-kick, I think everyone got a good laugh all around Europe....

2 minutes ago, Harword said:

Only a poop would be triggered because you are so right. I support Portugal with all my heart and everytime Portugal gets a free-kick I get so triggered, there are so many good free kickers on Portugal side that actually score them ( Raphael Guerreiro, Adrien, Quaresma, André Gomes and many more ) but no it's always CR7 who always shots the same way and fails the same way ( what was the last time he scored one with Portugal ? 5-6 years ago ? ). Yesterday against Poland, when Ronaldo still wanted to shot a 35 meter free-kick, I think everyone got a good laugh all around Europe....

This so much and I'm glad u recognize it, it's just like Real Madrid, they have a fucking Bale there who does free-kicks like a badass but no.. it's always Ronaldo doing shitty