UEFA EURO 2016 - Discussion thread

12 minutes ago, Harword said:

Poland so lucky it's disgusting x), but hey that's football. Atleast Shaqiri has a shot for the Puskas award now.

Right. If only Milik would score that shot in 2'. I wonder what happend to him. 

Oh and as a Portugal Fan I don't really get all that Ronaldo hate, people even find reasons to hate him when there aren't ( this " correio da manha"' bullshit for example, LifeStylez resumed it perfectly :) ), of course sometimes he's super annoying even for us Portugal fans but no matter what I will never forget all the joy and hype he made me feel throughout my supporter's life :D.

Not gonna lie. I think we all can admit he sometimes can do something good as a person, and I'm not crazy enough to say he is a bad player. If there would be no Messi, he would probably be best of few last years.

It's those little things that matter- you say it was reporter fault to get his microphone on water- yeah, ok I get it, he was angry. But throwing micro on water, c mon

Edited by bearminator
PAGEBEAR, GO POLAND! GROOOWLL!!
1 minute ago, bearminator said:

It's those little things that matter- you say it was reporter fault to get his microphone on water- yeah, ok I get it, he was angry. But throwing micro on water, c mon

Honestly everyone in Portugal was ok with what Ronaldo did, but I understand that when you don't know exactly why he did it and just watch the gif/video of it you instantly think " this guy is a moron and has no respect for others" or something like that. So yeah I agree with you, not the best thing to do when you are worldwide famous and people look up to you, but when I think of him just as a normal guy with emotions and stuff, I kinda agree with what he did, it's not like he shoved the mic on the reporter's throat :p

Just now, Harword said:

. So yeah I agree with you, not the best thing to do when you are worldwide famous and people look up to you, 

That part is what I meant, for worldwide known person, idol for a lot of kids, not best thing to do. 
...Even when I know why he was angry, I would probably be angry too :)

Just now, RysPicz said:

nvm fuck it, praise Poland

My cousin said there wasn't enough beer in the shop. Total 160 (158 to be exact- this was all they had). Fucking Poland drinking all my beer

Lol, why didn't he bought something for second half of match? 

Just now, Parke said:

RIP, we're out. Oh well, we played good and gave it our all! so proud of da bois. 

Actually it was a shame, Ireland played good for the first half, pretty much like against Italy with high pressing and tackling everything, even tho they were a little less effective since France had actual strong and talented players on the field. In the second half Ireland players started to feel tired, considering how much they run against Italy and the fact that they had less days to recover compared to France, adding to France tecnical vast superiority, and could not keep the peace of the match. Still a really good cup for Ireland

2 hours ago, londark said:

Actually it was a shame, Ireland played good for the first half, pretty much like against Italy with high pressing and tackling everything, even tho they were a little less effective since France had actual strong and talented players on the field. In the second half Ireland players started to feel tired, considering how much they run against Italy and the fact that they had less days to recover compared to France, adding to France tecnical vast superiority, and could not keep the peace of the match. Still a really good cup for Ireland

yeah man, cant fault them at all. They had a real good tourny, and some real nice football.