64 Players

Unlimited Reserves
6v6 Underused

Tournament Mode

Single Battle

Date and Time:
Date: Friday, June 17th
Time: 11pm BST | 6pm EDT

Registrations will open 30 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup".

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO

List of clauses and what they mean

Banned Moves:

Baton Pass

Banned Pokemon:

Hide contents

Dragonite
Salamence
Tyranitar
Wobbufet
Dugtrio
Gengar

Blissey

Metagross
Gyarados
Heracross
Skarmory
Snorlax
Starmie
Arcanine
Flygon
Jolteon
Chansey
Weezing
Aerodactyl
Umbreon
Kingdra
Ludicolo
Venusaur
Swampert
Slowbro
Forretress
Charizard
Cloyster
Tauros
Porygon2
Dusclops
Magneton
Blaziken
Ursaring
Alakazam
Vaporeon
Rhydon
Marowak
Medicham
Espeon
Machamp

Slaking
Linoone
Hariyama

Gardevoir

1st Place Prize:

chinchou.gif

Shiny GIFT Chinchou

Your choice of nature, two moves (no hidden power), with IVs 2x31, 4x25

AND

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1000 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize:

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

3rd Place Prizes:

250,000 Pokeyen

Notes:

• Disconnecting during a match will result in a DQ (only applies if you fail to reconnect).
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.

Host: Kurodashi

10 minutes ago, Appelsap said:

No hp on chinchou makes it completely useless...

Since there is currently no way to choose hidden power after receiving your pokemon via the automation system there is not many options to handle it differently since most pokemon are reliant on hidden power aswell as considering what has been given out recently.

I try to avoid HP pokes i just won't work to much longer and I don't know when this HP problem will be fixed/selectable

38 minutes ago, Kurodashi said:

Since there is currently no way to choose hidden power after receiving your pokemon via the automation system there is not many options to handle it differently since most pokemon are reliant on hidden power aswell as considering what has been given out recently.

I try to avoid HP pokes i just won't work to much longer and I don't know when this HP problem will be fixed/selectable

Yeah it's ok, it's not your fault, it's devs' fault since they even said long time ago the automated prices would let pick hidden power as one of the moves and that didn't happen.

But for this tourney, I wanna tell u something kuro...

I wanna make love, yeah
I wanna make love to you baby, that's all I wanna do, oh boy (girl)
I can't get enough, ooh yeah, hey
I'm loving you baby, that's all I wanna do

Chris Brown - Make Love

4 hours ago, Kurodashi said:

Why can't you simply have the tournament carry out automatically without providing the Shiny Chinchou and simply hand it out manually to the winner?

I mean yea it takes a little bit extra hassle but I feel like it would  a nice stop-gap until system was changed in a way that allowed you to select your own Hidden Powers

29 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

parafusion isn't viable

It forces switches, lets you scout a little + crippling some mons along the proccess. Idk if it is viable or not, it's certainly annoying, just like subseeding for example.  

1 hour ago, LifeStyle said:

Explain how pls, I'd love to know how a poke with access to Surf+Boltbeam+ParaFusion+Heal Bell can't have a viable moveset because no Hidden Power.

Yeah lanturn is better  without hidden power,at least that's what i believe 

Edited by Kouteshi
2 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

It forces switches, lets you scout a little + crippling some mons along the proccess. Idk if it is viable or not, it's certainly annoying, just like subseeding for example.  

annoying =/= viable. I do agree that lanturn doesnt need a HP to be useful, but parafusion is just awful and will lose you more games than itll win you

@Matoka

Prizes won't be given out from Squirtle anymore.

That was not my descission and it won't change.

(Gimmicks and PvE events are an exception)

For the lvl problem I tried setting pokemon to lvl 1 before but the system seems to set them to lvl 50.

1 minute ago, Kurodashi said:

@Matoka

For the lvl problem I tried setting pokemon to lvl 1 before but the system seems to set them to lvl 50.

descission

Just now, Kurodashi said:

@Matoka

So inflexible, that's unfortunate.

Hopefully they tweak the system to accomodate Hidden Powers and Little Cup pokemon

(Because its not like Little Cup had enough barriers preventing entry already)

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

So I deposit one poke in my PC, then it kicked me out of queue? Are devs pooped or something? This happened to like 10 people too wtf is that bullshit 

mfw they make a changelog with ONE LINE and they can't write they changed this thing? like in a scale from 1 to 10 tell me how's stupid is this? for me is like the decimal numbers of PI