[PSL V] Pokemmo Super League Season 5 - Week 2

Great. I'm with friends atm and can't really play now. But i'm able tomorrow the whole day. So if 7:30  gmt+1 is good for you i'm ok, yet i'd prefer earlier in the afternoon

Edit : if i can connect today before midnight, i'll pm you

Edit 2 : and i just read the other messages. Noad and I had clearly different time possibility and i agreed on a time that wasn't the best for me, explaining my late arrival. Then i didn't understood she could have make it at another time. I'll be more precise next time :)

Edited by Guerinf
1 hour ago, Guerinf said:

Great. I'm with friends atm and can't really play now. But i'm able tomorrow the whole day. So if 7:30  gmt+1 is good for you i'm ok, yet i'd prefer earlier in the afternoon

Edit : if i can connect today before midnight, i'll pm you

Edit 2 : and i just read the other messages. Noad and I had clearly different time possibility and i agreed on a time that wasn't the best for me, explaining my late arrival. Then i didn't understood she could have make it at another time. I'll be more precise next time :)

Don't rush your time with friends it's all cool with me to battle tomorrow. I appreciate you finding time for our battle and being a cool guy about the situation! 

13 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

During my stay in England, they taught me to drink tea with milk. Now I can't drink it in any different way

See it SOUNDS like it wouldn't taste good but sometimes weird shit ends up going together really well so I won't knock it until I try it. I generally drink both coffee and tea black, though

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.