[PSL V] Pokemmo Super League Season 5 - Week 2

3 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

4 days counting before the week even started, we made sub on monday first hour.  Get your moralist ass out of here 

You have no idea what the word "moralist" means do you? Unless that was a joke at kanzo from the other day which would be kinda funny 

17 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

So you're saying it took about 4 days of inactivity for you to notice and make a sub? Because that's the same case here just later in the week. 

I saw before the week that he was  potentially gonna be inactive, so I waited 1 day after that the week started and I took the decision to sub him. This isn't exactly the same thing than discovering that a player is inactive few hours before the deadline imo...

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

It doesn't matter who is at fault, Greck knows that if the match doesn't get scheduled there will be an activity win rewarded for Schuchty. You idiots playing the blame game does literally nothing to help

no u

Gunt you need to implement a rule from now onwards, all pms sent on the forums to arrange a match need to have their teams managers included, to prevent another shitstorm like this from happening. Cause I think it's pretty shitty giving us the heads up a few hours before the deadline to say that Otulp didnt reply to his pm, like wtf are we supposed to just guess that? 

Also - Noad was in the right imo for doing what she did, they arranged a time, she was there to play... he wasnt because he went partying and wasnt up in time for it. Not exactly her fault, and she was about after that for about an hour waiting to see if he'd come online - which he didnt. Then she had to leave for work. So imo thats not her fault, and if you're gonna punish us and drop us a match for Otulp not pm'ing giving the circumstances then imo we should get the win for Noad cause she made the effort to be there like. 

Edited by Parke
cus
3 minutes ago, Parke said:

Gunt you need to implement a rule from now onwards, all pms sent on the forums to arrange a match need to have their teams managers included, to prevent another shitstorm like this from happening. Cause I think it's pretty shitty giving us the heads up a few hours before the deadline to say that Otulp didnt reply to his pm, like wtf are we supposed to just guess that? 

I'm usually included in PMs, and encourage my PM starters to add both managers. Idk if there needs to be a rule for it, it's just good managerial attention.

I mean, if all a manager does is follow rules...

also it could be a hassle when a lot of people just whisper their opponent the first day and battle immediately where a PM doesn't even happen.

2 minutes ago, Eggplant said:

I'm usually included in PMs, and encourage my PM starters to add both managers. Idk if there needs to be a rule for it, it's just good managerial attention.

I mean, if all a manager does is follow rules...

also it could be a hassle when a lot of people just whisper their opponent the first day and battle immediately where a PM doesn't even happen.

Yeah, well I can totally see where you're coming from there. but for them to not say a word until the very last day about it isn't exactly fair to us. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.