[TV] Dragonball

32 minutes ago, Munya said:

TBQH I kind of liked the sword, it was like a modified spirit bomb.

But there was no build up, it was like oh shit they're glowing, oh ok the sword is glowing, oh what the heck the sword is the spirit bomb now?!

So anti-climactic for an epic scene. Should have wasted 3 episodes just to build that shit =)

spoilers:

so.... zamasu does in fact kill all the humans that fought alongside trunks and mai? Isn't this what trunks fought for? sometimes the saddest things are the things gone unnoticed. Guess that concludes this arc though, overall it was pretty damn good. find out some interesting things, like the grand kai being whis' father. Honestly though, i was most interested when Gohan showed up, you can note that he was training with piccolo as he was in his mystic form, hopefully he'll be relevant again, this has to be building up to something.

4 hours ago, Gilan said:

That was the worst ending to an anime arc I have ever seen. Oh how dragon ball as fallen.

Ironically enough, GT had a terrible lead up to one heck of a finale. Super the reverse GT?

37 minutes ago, Munya said:

I thought it was fine, really showcased just how powerful zen-oh is and that theres nobody that can really stand up to that kind of power.  Well, maybe one person.

You're right. Vegeta OP. 

Ok, so now that the timeline is as fucked as any Flash episode, where does this shit go now? Like, we just encountered probs the most powerful enemy imaginable (an actual God that killed all the other Gods), so what do we do? I guess we just endure the filler now until we see Champa again for that massive tournament and the inevitable second Earth arch. 

42 minutes ago, Munya said:

I thought it was fine, really showcased just how powerful zen-oh is and that theres nobody that can really stand up to that kind of power.  Well, maybe one person.

Summary of the Zamasu Arc below.

Trunks: We gotta save my timeline again!

Goku and clan: Ok let's go!

*group gets beaten 3+ times*

Trunks: Super Spirit Bomb Sword! (with the power of like 30 people)

*kills undying god*

*undying god becomes super op*

Goku: Well shit. Now we really can't do anything. Lemme just use this nice little insta-plot saver to make everything ok.

*god of the universe destroys earth*

Trunks: Damn there goes my timeline and everyone that I loved and cared about... Oh well, that doesn't matter even though they were the complete driving force of this entire plot, off to the next timeline!

*the end*

Nobody wanting to talk about the nothingness that happened in this weeks episode?

I'm betting now that them only having one wish left the next time the balls are gathered will end up playing a role in the next arc and this was all setup for it.

29 minutes ago, Munya said:

Nobody wanting to talk about the nothingness that happened in this weeks episode?

I'm betting now that them only having one wish left the next time the balls are gathered will end up playing a role in the next arc and this was all setup for it.

We can only hope haha

On 11/27/2016 at 11:34 AM, Munya said:

The setup is real

hype for next weeeeeek

Goku why did you put a hit out on yourself

Also those statues Hit was next to remind me of friezas first forms head or maybe even something Namek related, there structures tend to have that sort of design to them  The two horns on a circular object really set something off, like I've seen them before but can't place them.